4

Dancer complained the whole way to school, so did Dinah.

But Dinah complained about my music choice, Dancer was trying to find a way out of school.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!! Everyone remember the safe word and what to do?" Everyone nodded but Dancer, still pissed.

"Dancer? I need you to answer me." I pulled into a parking spot but kept the car running so no one could get out.

"Tesla, and run to the woods." I nodded and stopped the car, but not unlocking the car.

"And if we find our mates?" He smiled at this, that was the thing he was looking forward to.

"Send a picture." I smiled and let everyone out, all of us automatically grouping together in order of seniority.

Walking in the door, we all split to find our lockers and get to class.

Remember everyone, try and keep your cool today we don't want Grey in trouble on the first day.

Alrighty alphy Dinah was trying to irk, it seemed. She was smirking at me from across the class room, but turned to the front when the teacher started talking

"Welcome to Health, we have two new students here with us, be nice. Justin don't even think about it. Trevor, the pencils aren't meant for your nose. Ok these are the students," A dark skinned girl waved to the class, while her brown haired companion found something on the floor really interesting. "Would you like to introduce yourselves?"

Lauren?

Yeah Dinah

Dinah looked at me across the room and sent me a picture of the dark skinned girl in the front of the room.

It's her

Damn Dinah doing well for yourself aren't you?

Shut up Lauser

Dinah was my beta and could communicate with me privately. Knowing her she was ready to jump the girls bones and on the verge of changing.

Tesla?

Tesla

Tell the teacher you need to go to the bathroom.

Ok see ya in a sec.

Dinah was out the door as soon as the teacher said she could go. I was quietly laughing at her in my seat when I caught the girl's name, Normani. Dinah and I would have to talk to her later, or Dinah would have to woo her before telling her and possibly turning her.

Knowing Dinah, I would have to coach her for months. Crap