3

5 years later...
The sent of bacon filled my senses and jerked me away from any chance of more sleep at the moment. Grey always knew how rid me of laziness, food.

Groaning, I drag myself out of bed and listen quietly for half a minute to check on the house.

Everyone was waking up, except for one person. Wait take that back, two people. No one was injured or sick, everyone was present, and didn't do anything stupid last night form the smell of them. Fantastic

After doing my morning routine and changing, I walk down the attic stairs and head to the rooms of the late risers.

The first offender, Dancer, was an small 15 year old Indian who I found a year ago stranded on the side of the road. At the time he was a confused rogue who had no idea what was happening to him. I nursed him back to health and invited him into the pack.

And here he was, black hair in all directions, sprawled out on his bed.

"Dancer, I know you can hear me so listen carefully. This is the sixth time this has happened, if you don't wake up in three seconds, I'm going to chain you in the basement next full moon."

He snapped awake real quick after that "I'm up, it won't happen again. Sorry Row." He grinned sheepishly at me.

"Whatever just get dressed." I headed out of his room and turned down the hall, stopping at the last perpetrator's door.

"Dinah, if you make me come in there, I will throw a gallon of water on you and make you run a lap in the snow." I hear a thud and a lot of shuffling and groaning, 'I'm up.' being among them.

Finally able to head down stairs, I sprint to the bacon.

I find the other two in my pack, ally and Jerome. "Morning, where's Grey?" I give them both a hug and sit down.

"He went to get his teacher stuff, needed to gather them so he didn't forget them like last year." Ally said finishing her meal and cleaning up her mess

"Alright, go get ready and make sure the other two are up. We leave in an hour." She nods and kisses me on the cheek before heading up to the bedrooms.

I finally am able to get a plate of food and dig in when Grey walks in.

He looks the same as the day I met him, perks of being a werewolf.

"Morning Rook, sleep well?" His warm green eyes meeting mine, already twinkling with mischief.

I smile at him "Well I was until you woke me up with your pot banging." He laughs that contagious laugh, which makes Jerome laugh.

Jerome was a dark skinned boy a year younger than Dinah, Ally and I, but just as mature. He and I met a month after I formed a pack with Ally and Dinah. He was hunting on our grounds and got attacked by a couple of bears. I was fourteen at the time so we were all pretty weak. After recovering in the cabin, he joined us.

He was a hard guy to make laugh, even though he was happy. Grey was usually the only person who could make him laugh, sometimes Dinah could though.

I look at the time and scarf up the remains of my food "Alright Jerome, clean up and go get dressed, we leave in 15."

After saying bye to Grey I go outside and get in my Jeep, warming it up in the twenty six degree weather. School was an interesting time of our day.

Dancer was a freshman, Jerome was a Junior, and Dinah, Ally and I were Seniors. So the boys were on their own during school, especially Dancer. Jerome was smart so he had a couple of advanced classes with us but Dancer only had lunch with us. Dancer had Jerome in the gym class they took together but that was it.

So basically everyone hated school, especially Dancer.

Fantastic