Fighting for Life

Start from the beginning

"Seriously!" I cried out, tossing the destroyed lamp to the floor in irritation.

Jason chuckled. "Mate, there's no way a fragile human like you can take down a full-grown, alpha male."

No! I couldn't give up! summoning all of my adrenaline-fueled energy, I scurried over the bed towards the closet. I had to ind some kind of weapon to use against Jason. I slammed the door open and just resulted in throwing whatever I could find at him: clothes, shoes, belts, whatever I could get my frantic hands on.

The entire time Jason stalked forward, batting some items out of the way while letting others hit him as if they were nothing. He turned his head to the left, popping his neck. His vein stood out on his forehead and I could tell that he was muster all of his strength to not phase on the spot and shred me to little pieces. "Mate," he cooed, holding his hands up in a non-threatening manner, "I'm just going to ask one more time before it's too late. Are you going to be a good girl and submit, yes or no?"

That asshole was totally speaking down to me as if I were just some emotionally-unstable human who was just throwing a tantrum! "No!" I screamed, running forward and thrusting my foot out to kick him right where the sun don't shine.

Jason groaned and bent over in pain. I sprinted around him, making a beeline for the door. I figured that if I made it downstairs to the kitchen, then I could grab a knife and use that defend myself. Then I could fight a much better fight and possibly even win. Jason roared with fury and I felt myself thrown off the the ground, my body being flown over the upstairs banister. My body slammed against the hardwood floor of the first story with a thud, all the air escaping out of my lungs. My head throbbed like crazy and my limbs tingled as I struggled to move them so that I could at least have some small percentage of making it out of this fight.

I looked up to see Jason sauntering down the stairs, his head high and chest puffed out, trying to look bigger and thus more intimidating. And it worked too, making my breath grow labored and a cold sweat break out on my forehead. I struggled to get to my feet, still a little disoriented from being thrown down the stairs. The entire house seemed to be spinning as I sadly attempted to run to the kitchen, having to lean up against the wall a majority of the way there. The entire time I could hear Jason's deafening footsteps behind me, taunting me as he got closer and closer.

"Just think about it, Mate," he said from behind me, "you'll be the alpha mate of this territory. I can give you anything your heart desires. I'm a very powerful man and can make anything happen for you. Just imagine it: you, by my side, waking up in my bed every morning. You, carrying our pups in your stomach, and you'll look after them and keep house while I'm out taking care of the territory. Then I'll come home and have the dinner you make me and then we'll up to our bed and fuck like animals each and every night, my precious mate. Just think about it." He was so close that I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck, sending a shiver throughout my core.

Before I could answer, there was a noise from outside- a howl, a loud howl that I've heard before. A howl that sent a tingling sensation through me, making me perk up and find my gumption.

I spun around to face the pissed off Jason who bared his teeth in the direction of the howl. "I'm not into bestiality," I shouted at him and then hocked a huge loogie into his surprised face. Sure, without a doubt, it was perhaps the most childish and idiotic thing I could have ever done to a furious werewolf, but the look on his face as my vicious spit-snort mixture ran down his face was hilarious.

But of course, Jason didn't see it that way. I could've been the howl outside or my loogie, or both (definitely my loogie played a part though), but he phased into his wolf form, towering over me in his animalistic body, his muzzle dangerously close to my face. His teeth were long and jagged, yellow with just a hint of red to really get my terror flowing. I screamed in fear and almost as soon as I cried out, there was a loud crashing noise in one of the other rooms in the house.