Don't Blink|Batmom

Today is the day of requests! Almost all of the requests will be done today! Enjoy!

You gave out a long sigh as you watched the street cameras recording footage. Your foolish husband decided to go and investigate a Joker case by himself, just because you got over being sick two days ago. Sighing again, you threw on your suit on and hopped on a vehicle, riding away to where ever Batman was. 

Now you have seen plenty of weird things in Gotham, like giant ten foot walking crocodiles and crazy clowns with caked on makeup. But, this takes the cake. Batman and Joker were just staring at each other, not moving not speaking, just staring. Batman had his fists clenched at his sides while Joker was standing with his hands on his hips. You silent laughed as you came to a sudden realization. They were having a staring contest. You snorted and rolled your eyes. Sometimes, even Batman can act like a child. So you sat there, watching as they stared at each other with unblinking eyes, not one muscle being moved. You looked down from your place in the banisters, swinging your legs  and biting your lip to keep yourself from laughing. It was hilarious. Two Grown one men staring each other down until the other one cracks and crumbles. One of them a psychotic murderer, the other a stubborn vigilante. And the icing on the cake was that there were no traps anywhere, no minions ready to jump in and tackle Bruce. everything was set up so Batman would come here and play a child's game with him. You were always confused with Batman and Joker's relationship, one minute hes trying to kill all of hi family and the next hes just talking casually with him. Joker's no fool, even though hes always clowning around(I'm sorry, I had too) so you wouldn't even be surprised if he even knew Bruce's identity. You snapped out of your thoughts by a cough from down below. Joker had just cough, making his eyes close momentarily. Batman of course realized this, and smirked victoriously. 

"You blinked." Batman stated in his deep, calm voice making you crack up with silent laughter. Joker sputtered at him, blinking again.

"I did not, that was a cough." Joker defended, crossing his arms and tapping his black shoes on the cement floor. You rolled your eyes again at the actions, ready to climb down when:

"Yes you did." You stopped your decent and continued watching, making sure to record this argument for the others.

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did"

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did"

"No I didn't"

"No you Didn't"

"Yes I did." Three, Two, One....."Wait! Oh hoho, tricky tricky batsy." Joker teased, wagging his finger side to side. After another fit of silent laughter, you composed yourself and jumped down, scaring both men. Batman composed first, looking back to Joker who was still surprised. "Jesus, now I see why she started working for you. She's even more scarier than you." Joker complimented, winking at Batman. You remained stoic and turned to your husband.

"Are you done with your staring contest, or do you guys need a rematch?" You asked pointing between the two, smirking as they both got a little wide eyed at your words.

"You saw that?"

I absolutely loved this request! Hilarious! Sometimes I do wonder if Joker knows Batman's identity but doesn't really care. Anyway, suggestions are wanted and appreciated. Please keep them PG to PG-13 and NO SMUT!! Ciao!

Question of the day: What is your favorite chapter so far and why? And don't flatter me by saying all of them. Mine was Dear Robin, I though it was so sweet! Oh I'm not doing this just to get compliments, I didn't even come up with the questions. My friend did. Comment your answer!

P.S I need to do more requests so again, I can't edit. Just takes to much time!