I'm Coming Home.

Song Above is the one used in the story. Also, I seriously need to turn down my notifications volume because you guys keep me up till midnight with votes and comments! Not saying its a bad thing but I guess I learned something new last night, my readers love to stay up late. Enjoy!!

P.S I do not own the song. All right go to P.Diddy & Dirty Money

I'm Coming Home, I'm Coming Home.

Tell The Word I'm Coming Home.

Let The Rain Wash Away All The Pain of Yesterday.

Two years ago you left for the war, and you haven't talked to or seen your family in two years. As you stepped out of the Taxi and into the driveway of the Manor, you took a deep relaxing. As soon as you got off the plane you taxi'ed (not sure if that's even word, but it's not correcting me so *shrugs*) here immediately, not even bothering to change out of your uniform.

I Know My Kingdom Awaits And They've Forgiven My Mistakes

I'm Coming Home, I'm Coming Home

Tell The Word I'm Coming 

You walked up the steps of the manor, taking in the scenery around you. You hadn't told your family you were coming home today just so you could surprise them. You knocked a special code onto the door, one only you and Alfred knew. You heard a startled gasp from inside before the door was swung open and Alfred's happy face appearing behind it. He smile instantly doubled and he opened the door fully, allowing you to walk inside and drop your bags to hug him. He hugged you back tightly, pulling away and holding you at arms length. You could see the faint shine of tears behind his eyes, his smile showing off his crows feet. 

         " Welcome back. Master Dick is in the living room. He will be very happy to see you." Alfred answered the unspoken question on your tongue.

I'm Coming Home, I'm Coming Home

Tell The World I'm coming Home

Let Rain Wash Away All The Pain Of Yesterday

 You nodded to him, picking up your duffel bag and swinging it over your shoulder. You peeked around the corner into the living room, spotting Dick on the couch facing away from you. Plopping you bag silently in the door way, you crept up behind him. You watched as he surfed through channels on the T.V. He stopped on one and watched it for a minute before changing to another one.

        "Hey, I was watching that!" You said mock hurt, placing your hand over your heart. Dick spun around at your voice, jumping off the couch and tackling you to the ground in a hug. You laughed at him but hugged back nonetheless, missing the feelings of Dick's hugs. Even though you were two years older than Dick, he was a couple inches taller than you. Finally he got up after a minute of hugging, pulling you up with him. "You've grown so much!" You exclaimed, running your hand through his long hair. He laughed and swatted your hand away.

I Know My Kingdom Awaits and They've Forgiven My Mistakes

I'm Coming Home, I'm Coming Home

Tell The World I'm Coming

        "We missed you so much. We had no idea what happened to you. I'm so glad your back! Does anyone else know?" Dick asked, tilting his head to the side like he did two years ago. You wiped away the tear that slid its way down his face, flicking it off with your thumb. You pulled him into another hug.

        "I missed you too. I'm sorry for not contacting any of you. I'm glad I'm back too and only Alfred and you. I'm planning on surprising Damian at school." You told him, pulling back from your hug. He smiled at you, picking up your hat from where off on the floor.