"Don't worry about them."

A/N: This is a brand new, never before seen chapter! It is one of quite a few that I want to start putting out! I hope you all enjoy these new chapters and dramas in a story I wrote when I was 13 and was too impatient to make the best it could be!

All new chapters will have this disclaimer so there is no confusion! Chapters such as 'An Unexpected Visitor', 'Dresses and Limits' and 'A Promise to Keep' will just be heavily edited with the same idea, so read them too, cause they might as well be new lol! 'A Promise to Keep' will now be called '"You already have me."'

-------------------------------------------------------------

"All I want to do is sleep." I sighed to Hermione as I walked out of the bathroom, hair up in a towel. My entire body was exhausted, and I felt completely weak and withered. "You know when you see some plant trying to grow in some dry dirt and they just look crusty and sad?" I asked my two friends, as I lightly threw myself onto my bed.

"Yes!"

"No." The answers to my obscure question were varied; while Lainey seemed to be in full understanding, Hermione stood there with her arms crossed and her brows furrowed at me.

"Well that's what I feel like." Un-affected by both answers, I continued complaining. Dressed in a shirt I had stolen from Fred over Christmas break, I basked in the faint scent of him, seeking great comfort in it as I laid back on my bed. After a day spent unpacking and catching up in the common room after holidays, it wasn't usual to be as tired as I felt this early, first night back. However, it was the trip the twins and I had taken into the Forbidden Forest that resulted in my fatigue. A forbidden journey into those woods was a custom we had become very religious to, as on that first day back, teachers were far too occupied getting their students to settle, to even think about the forest.

"While I think your analogies are terrible, and in need of some desperate work, I know what you mean." Hermione replied, walking over to her own bed, and she climbed under the covers. "I'm so tired, I can't even fathom the idea of classes tomorrow." She continued to explain. Her wet hair was pulled into two gentle plaits, as a preventative for her frizzy, unkempt locks. I even smiled at the two wet circles on her bed shirt, where her damp hair had been pooling at the end of those plaits.

"Remind me to alert the media!" I exclaimed with a laugh, and I excitedly sat up on my bed just to tease my friend. "Hermione Granger, not excited for class?!" I dramatically announced, and Lainey snickered from her corner of the room. As I climbed under my covers, I looked back to Hermione who was giving me a pointed look. "You have to note that there was a question mark at the end of that hard hitting headline." I spoke so seriously, but the smile tugging at my lips gave me away.

"That's the last thing I need..." Hermione grumbled, "another article by that wretched Rita Skeeter." She grumbled as she scooted down and rest her head on the pillow to stare at the ceiling. I could see from where I lay that she had her arms crossed angrily over her chest, and I offered her a smile despite the fact that she wouldn't see it.

"Please don't tell me you're both going to sleep now! I've got enough energy to run a marathon!" Lainey complained as she approached our beds. With past experience of Lainey in her energetic states, such as this one, I knew that a night with her around would be one without wholesome rest.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, sitting up in my bed to look at her. "Why don't you try and sneak into Jakes room?" I suggested and Hermione sat up now.

"Like that's appropriate!" She exclaimed in disapproval, and I rolled my eyes.