Fighting And Changing.

{updated}

"Nicki! Nicki! Get up!" Hermione's voice called me out of my deep sleep, and I groaned, rolling over and burying my head into my pillow.

"Please just 10 more minutes," I pleaded and I heard her groan and Lainey's laughter sounded in the background.

"You don't have 10 minutes Nicki," Hermione informed me with a rut and I exhaled slowly and deeply, opening me eyes as I turned my head to face her. "Come on," she smiled lightly, walking away and I slowly did as she told me to.

Sliding out of my bed, leaving it messy and unmade, I got ready for the first official day of classes. I brushed my teeth as I threw on my uniform, toothbrush hanging from my mouth as I tied up my shoes and hummed the tune of a song. I multitasked my way through the morning, brushing the knots from my hair as I collected my books and piled them into my satchel, and as I jogged through the common room, ushered out in a rush by Hermione who kept me on time, I threw my hair into a poor excuse of a bun, strands falling out around my face as we ran to the great hall. I excitedly took a seat beside Ron and grabbed myself a piece of toast from the centre of the table, while McGonagall handed everyone their timetables for the semester.

"Miss Hunter" she said, placing my time table down in front of me and I thanked her. I buttered my toast and smothered it in jam before I picked up the slip of paper, and I finally read through today's classes.

9:00 - Potions
9:45 - Potions

10:45 - Defence against the dark arts.
11:30 - Free

1:30 - Divination
2:15 - Charms

6:15 - Dinner

10:00 - Curfew

I moaned, in frustration and didn't bother looking through the rest of the weeks classes.

"Double potions and divination in the same day?!" I complained, throwing my time table onto my plate, glaring at my piece of toast.

"What else do you have?" Ron asked, picking my time table up and he shrugged as he read it. "Well on the bright side, all your classes are with me." He cheered and I rolled my eyes, as he placed it back on the table in front of me.

"Hooray that makes it all so much better!" I sarcastically teased, and Ron slapped my arm. An arm reached down behind me and took my timetable without asking. When I looked up I sighed, and Fred wedged himself between myself and Ron, sitting down. Ron grunted in protest as his older brother shoved him out of his way, and Fred slammed his satchel on the table in front of him. George took a seat on the other side of Ron, making a large breakfast for himself.

"Ha, you have Divination," Fred teased, as he read it before handing it back, and I folded the paper before I shoved it into my own satchel.

"Oh, shove off, at least I'm good at it. What do you have?" I asked and he shrugged, grabbing my toast from my hands. "Hey!" I complained, and he took a bite out of it, handing it back to me. "Well I don't want it now, do I?" I groaned, chucking the toast away from me, grabbing another piece.

"I don't know, don't have my time table yet." He said, mouth full of my toast.

"Fred Weasley," McGonagall said, as she put his time table down beside him and I snatched it before he even had a chance to hold it. Reading it I laughed,