Death Eater Incident.

{updated}

Everyone had found their way to the port key, except for Harry.

"This might be a wild stab, but, anybody got any clue where Harry is?!" I yelled over the chatter of the Weasley family, while we scanned all around us.

"I don't know, I'm going back." Mr Weasley said, and I could hear the panic in his voice- they way it faltered for a moment. The place was empty, and there was just silence and burned tents everywhere below us and the hill we stood on.

"What do you mean? We're coming with you." I wasn't sure why I seemed to desire the roll of a hero, as I looked at him in distress.

"Yeah, no you're not Nicki." Fred said, "You're staying with us." Mr Weasley nodded in agreement,

"Fred, George, take Nicki and Ginny home." Their father ordered them and the twins both nodded. "Hermione, Ron, come with me." And in a second we were split up and left to wander separate paths to separate destinations. As Mr Weasley, Ron and Hermione started back down the hill, Fred startled me by slipping his hand in mine and he pulled me away, and together we started walking back to the port key, hand in hand.

"They'll find him, right?" I asked, in concern as my chin trembled in the dark.

"Hey..." Fred said, throwing his arm over my shoulder, "...Of course they will." I nodded, and we stood around the port key. I hesitated as the four of us crowded around the boot.

"Are," I stuttered uncertainly, "are we sure we shouldn't wait for them?" I questioned the twins, who were now in charge- something I had never thought to be a good thing. 

"Dad's got them Nick, they'll be fine." George reassured me with a firm nod, and my breath faltered as I nodded slowly and got onto the ground. The four of us grabbed ahold of the boot and just like before we were off. This time when we fell, it seemed to go for longer. It was pitch black now and the only think I could see were the stars dancing in the sky above. The moon was only in its crescent form, and even then it was hidden by the thick grey clouds. The anticipation of the fall was so much more daunting than the last. Without any idea of when we would hit, we finally did and there was a loud smack and a grunt of the person I had fallen on top of.

"Well, this is nice isn't it?" Fred whispered in my ear, his hand moved up my back and under my shirt, while his shaky breath in my ear caused me to shiver. I was suddenly forced to remember by dream and the familiar tingling sensation crackled like pop rocks in my tummy.

"I swear to god Fred," I fought thorough the sensation, "I will cut your balls off!" I warned him, attempting to rid myself of this unnatural shudder Fred had caused in me. His hand left my back, as did the warmth he was causing and I would never admit to anyone, that all I wanted right now was to be in Fred's arms, just as we were 5 seconds ago.

"Okay, sorry." He said, defensively. I lifted myself off him, and stood up, dusting myself off. Fred stood up with a grunt he placed his hands on my lower back, pulling me toward him, placing his hips on mine and my breath caught in my throat. "Can't deny the fact that you liked it, Nick-Nack." He muttered against me and I leaned into him, putting my lips to his ear,

"Balls, Fred." I reminded him and he near immediately let go, and we walked through the forest. It was pitch black and Ginny and I were behind the twins, with our arms linked as we trembled from the events of the night. "Fred, George, I'm cold." I complained, shrugging Cedric's jacket tighter around my body, but there was no reply from up ahead. "And hungry!" I added, still gaining no reply.

"Fred, George, stop screwing around!" Ginny fired, not gaining a word from the twins. There was a crackling of twigs from behind us, and Ginny screamed, while my legs buckled in fear.