The Little Encounter.

{updated}

"Up, come on, all of you up." Mrs Weasley came into the room, clapping her hands. "You have a train to catch and you've already slept in." She exclaimed, opening the windows up, and the three of us moaned, sliding out of bed. I grabbed the clothes and makeup bag, I had nearly laid out for myself yesterday and walked into the bathroom, locking the door. I granted myself a nice long shower until the hot water ran out and after drying I changed into a sheer, white, collared blouse with a tight black undershirt and tight blue jeans. I stared long and hard at my reflection as I did subtle makeup and thought on the events of the other night. My stomach twisted with fear when I merely thought about the dark mark resting in the night sky above a torched campsite, and for a moment I thought of my father. I didn't even know what he looked like really- just what I knew from the old, crumpled photo kept in the drawer of my bedside table back home. I shook my head lightly and laughed bitterly at myself. I never even knew the man, so how was it possible to miss him to a point where my heart ached? I pushed off the porcelain basin and collected my old clothes in my arms and hugged then to my chest as I opened the bathroom door.

"Hey best friend!" George exclaimed, standing in front of me with a grin and I simply shoved past him, still slightly angry from the prank he pulled last night and my current mood. "Aw, come on, you can't still be mad!" He called after me and I turned to him, stopping dead in my tracks.

"Yes I can, and I still am." I spat at him, and stormed back up the stairs to Ron's room. I walked in and grabbed my trunk, and placed both Jasper and Elmo in their cages. Taking it off the end of my bed, I slid Cedric's jacket on and smiled softly as I took a shallow smell of it. The struggle down the many flights of stairs with two carry cages, a trunk and my wand wore me out by the time I reached the bottom of the stairs. Exhaling a dramatic sigh I placed my belonging by the door, along with everyone else's, and made my way to the kitchen. I took my seat across from Fred and George at the table and they both sent me a wink, making me groan a "Shove off." The two brothers laughed, looking back at their plate. Whilst I was over the stunt that they had pulled the other night in the forest, but I couldn't let them know that.

*

"Oh come on Nicki, we're sorry- how many times are you going to make us say it?" Fred complained, both him and George trailing behind me as we walked along the platform.

"Yeah, come on, you can't hate us forever." George seemed to state in a matter of fact voice but I smirked as I continued to strut angrily in front of them. The twins ran up on either side of me and looked down at my face expectantly.

"Nicki, please forgive us-" Fred said, giving me puppy eyes and a pit of his lip.

"-we can't live with you being mad." George finished, and I waited a moment before a giant grin spread across my face, and I looked at them both. 

"I forgave you, after I kneed Fred in the balls." I laughed, "I just love hearing you grovel, gets me all... gooey." I said with a near sultry smirk and the too shared a look between one another over the top of my head and then glared at me.

"Evil!" They both seemed to come to that conclusion together and I shrugged with a happy hum. But my moment of victory was short lived, as they began to chase me down the platform, where we duck and wove with our luggage between parents bidding farewell to their children. I peeped a dangerous look over my shoulder for the two, and learning I was losing them brought a smile to my face and I faced back to the front. Immediately I collided with a stranger, bringing us both down to the ground, while my cart fell to it's side, and both my owl, cat and trunk rolled on the station floor. People 'ooed' at the collision and my face grew hot as I propped myself up off my victims chest and looked down at them apologetically. I could hear the faint laughter of Fred and George approaching, while strangers helped pick up the luggage of both me and the person I lay on top of. My face seemed to drop and a weak smile curled in my lips as I looked down at my victim and they smiled wide.