Sleeping In The Same Bed.

{updated}

Barging through the doors of the burrow, Fred and George held me in their arms, harshly. Fred had his large hands wrapped around my ankles, whilst George had his wrapped painfully around my forearms.

"Boy oh boy!" George heaved,

"You are heavier than you look!" The twins grunted in unison and I groaned.

"Thanks." I snapped sarcastically, rolling my eyes as the continued to carry me, ignoring their mothers plea for them to stop. I hit each step of the tall staircase with my butt, as their hold wasn't sound and left part of me dragging along the ground. I had begged them to drop me for several minutes before we entered the burrow, and no longer had the energy to bother with more pleading. I took every bang and bump with an irritable 'ow!' But the twins continued, communicating with one another in a serious and analytical tone, as if they were simply moving a piece of furniture. Truthfully, sometimes I did feel like a piece of furniture in the Weasley house, but I never did mind- I enjoyed it. I enjoyed watching them and being with them, and I knew I would never complain.

Smashing the base of my spine against the final step as they tried to manoeuvre me into their bedroom, I let out an irritated groan. "Guys, please, you're absolutely killing me here!" I complained, and I glanced up at George, who stood directly above my head and looked down upon me with a ridiculous grin, and suddenly I burst into a fit of laughter.

"I think we've well and truly broken her Freddy," George looked across at his twin, as I hovered above the ground in their clasp, giggling to a point of stitches in my sides.

"If you ask me, it's a miracle she's lasted all these years, George." Fred replied, and they moved me into their room. "Ready?" Fred questioned his brother, and my laughter subsided.

"'Ready'?" I wondered in concern, but they simply stared at each other with their largely infamous grins.

"Ready!" George nodded, and without warning the began to swing me, building momentum up with large wings back and forth. They ignored my 'no's' and seemingly reached an agreeable momentum before they released their hold, sending my body airborne for a brief moment before I crashed to the floor with a harsh, house trembling 'smack'. An unimaginable pain shot up my spine and down my legs, and I involuntarily clenched my jaw.

"Boys, what was that?!" Mrs Weasley screeched from the bottom floor while I groaned and coughed, winded from my fall.

"Nothing mum!" They hollered through laughter, but I didn't join them. I was still coughing and wheezing for air, meanwhile a sharp pain throbbed up my spine. My pulse pounded heavily inside my cranium, and I groaned.

"Stop laughing you ginger twats, I can't breathe!" I barked at them, and their laughter bubbled down slightly, but they still sported proud smiles. "Stop grinning, I can't move, you fucking eggs!" Over the years I had learnt the hard way that crying when the twins taunted or pranked me wasn't going to help my cause, so I had developed a thick skin, where I would typically clap back at them twice as bad with a mischievous smirk. As I tried to insult them and wipe the smiles off their faces, I faltered, and the pain brought tears to my eyes. As a tear ran across my cheekbone and into my ear, their smiles disappeared and they dropped by my side. I tried not to cry, but the harder I tried not to, the more I did.