The So Called End

Ethan POV

"What's up?" I asked concerned as we walked down the center of the campus.
"The public knows..." said Ethan
"About us?" I immediately asked
Ethan just nodded in agreement.
"Oh my god... how?" I asked.
"When we went out for sushi... a fan took videos and pictures of us... like being really close. No surprise that it's now being reported and trending on some "drama" news websites." Added Ethan.
"Actually Ethan. There's something I should tell you." I said as we stopped walking and Ethan turned to face me.
"When you were gone, Grayson and I kinda had... a moment." I said nervously looking into his eyes.
"Explain please." Said Ethan who looked confused.
"It just... happened. I didn't want it too happen and he just did it." I said looking at Ethan who looked really upset.
"I didn't wanna keep any secrets from you." I said as I held his hands. He didn't hold mine back and just let me grasp onto his bare hands.
"I am so sorry." I added.

"BANG BANG"

I looked to the side where the noise was coming from. I heard screaming and people were running in all directions. I didn't let go of Ethan but than got closer to him.
"What's going on?" I asked scared

"BANG BANG BANG"

"There's a shooter on campus." Said Ethan as we both faced to see a man in black holding a pistol and a rifle in both of his hands. Everything went by way too fast for an reaction. The man made eye contact with Ethan and I. I heart raced faster than ever and I jumped in front of Ethan to protect him. The tigger was pulled from the rifle. The man was feet away, but the billet came in seconds. It hit my lower stomach. I fell to the ground with Ethan falling down onto his knees next to me. More shots were fired in the background. I faced Ethan for my eyes could only hear little muffles. Ethan... Ethan was all I saw. He had watery eyes and was brushing his hands on my cheeks.
"It will be alight." Said Ethan as he quickly pulled out his phone. Everything moved so slowly. I only had seconds.... I could feel it. The sky turned dark grey and Ethan became the blurry figure. He placed pressure on my wound but soon my body felt numb. I placed my hand on Ethan's head before my eyelids just naturally closed to darkness.

"Ethan, I love you."

--------------------------- END ----------------------------

••••••••••
"Yep... hey. I am so sorry for the delay. My ideas were completely dead so I thought I might as well have ended it. I didn't know how to end the book for awhile. I don't believe there will be a sequel, but we will see what the future holds. This book had a lot of crazy turns. Love you guys! 💗