MoonShine

Miya POV (MATURE CONTENT!)

Ethan gently pushed me down onto my bed. My heart was pumping harder and faster. Ethan slowly hovered over my shaking body without losing eye contact with me. He glided his large hands from my side and down to my thigh leaving a shiver down my spine. I started to breath heavily as he face hovered closer to mine I felt a drop of sweat form at the top rim of my forehead. Ethan whispered "Don't worry... I won't hurt you." Into my ear. A nerve ran through me as I responded with a large smile. He smiled back before gently placing his plumped lips onto mine. We kissed in sync with breaths in between. His hand stayed on my outer thigh as he moved the kisses to my neck with the feeling of leaving hickeys behind. He lifted my dress off my body leaving me with just my bikini. He placed his hand on my right breast leaving it to rest as he kissed my left breast. "Stop teasing me Ethan." I said with a moan. I felt him grin on my chest before he got up. "Tease me." Said Ethan carrying his grin. I got up with a smile as he sat up against the headboard. I sat on his lap feeling his boner get stronger. I kissed his gently before tugging in his shirt. He removed his shirt without hesitation. I slowly removed my bra little by little. "This is torture." Laughed Ethan before I ripped off my bikini top. I got closer to Ethan and rubbed my breasts in his face. I laughed as I moved away and he did the same. I hovered over his body on my knees and slowly removed my bikini bottom. "Thank got the teasing is over." Said Ethan as he took a big breath. I giggled as I removed his swim trunks leaving him with his huge bulge showing through is boxer. I rubbed his bulge as he moaned. That's when I rolled his boxers down quickly as his huge dick stood up. I wrapped my hand on his dick and stroked it up and down as Ethan moaned. I stuck his thick dick in my mouth while I sucked and stroked his dick. Ethan grabbed my hair out of my face as I continued. As I stopped I hovered my lower body over his and lined up with his dick. I lowered down as he quickly thrushes in and out of me. I moaned louder as the pain moved all around my body. "Uh faster Ethan!" I moaned hoping Grayson wasn't home. Ethan went faster and faster "moan my name in pleasure." Said Ethan as he continued to thrust. "Mh yes daddy!" I moaned as Ethan went as fast as he could. He stopped and I lifted away as Ethan repositioned. I laid down and bent my legs as Ethan lined up with me. He stuck it in as I rubbed my clit. "Ahhhhh mhm yes!" I moaned as Ethan continued. "Make me cum daddy!" I moaned as I threw my head back. Ethan thrusted faster and faster. "I am gonna cum! I am gonna cum!" I yelled as Ethan exited and I released on him. My legs shook as I continued to release I breath heavily as Ethan rubbed his dick over my body. Soon he chummed (cummed😂) all over chest as I giggled. He kissed me one last time before saying "I wanna be with you too."
(Unedited)