Helping?

Miya POV (Year Later)
College is going well... I guess. It's almost summer and soon I will be on my third year attending to this university.
I have been very lonely in this apartment without Brook. She is still at home and she is staying there because she canceled her enrollment here.
There is bright sides too... I won the championship for my track team and I am gonna play a special role for a movie. I still have Grayson and Ethan and we do talk, but people still won't keep their butts out of our stuff. Sometimes I wished I never met the twins and thought of my life without them.
   They are such big part of my life now and I don't wanna say goodbye.
---
"Hey." Said Ethan as he entered my room. "Hi." I said with joy. "Can I talk to you real quick?" Asked Ethan. "Ya sure." I said and I placed my diary on my nightstand. He sat on the edge of my bed. "I need to tell you something" said Ethan. "I do too." I said. "Go first." Said Ethan. "Sorry but your the one who brought it up." I said with a smirk. "Fine...... Miya, I really like you." Said Ethan. I was speechless and didn't know what to say since my statement was the same thing. "Uh Ethan... I really like you too." I said nervously. We stared into each other's brown and green eyes until our noses touched. I decided to go for it right then. He kissed back gently and passionately. I couldn't describe how I felt... and all in the back of my head was haters.

"I can't." I said as I pulled away from the kiss. "Why?" asked Ethan. "Because your fans won't like me." I whispered. "They will understand." said Ethan. "No they won't" I said before getting off my bed. "How?" asked Ethan as he walked in front of me. "I don't know maybe read your comments for once." I said before walking out the room. I slid on my sandals and headed out the door. I just wanted to be in the fresh air for once of being trapped in the house. "Miya?" asked a female voice. I turned to see Jeniffer (Jen). "I've been so worried about you and so has Lizzy!" she said as she pulled me into a hug. I haven't talked to them in so long. "Where have you been?" asked Jen. "Just been stuck in the apartment and going to school." I said with a smile. "Oh my god, you need to come see Liz!" said Jen as we walked to the evergreen dorm building. "So, how are you?" asked Jen while we were in the elevator. "Okay, I guess." I said. Jen looked at me worried. "It's just the haters." I said. "Oh don't listen to those bitches." said Jeniffer. "How about the movie?" asked Jen. "We start filming next month aka June." I said as we walked out the elevator. "So, cool! me and Liz should come with." said Jen. "I guess." I said as we entered the apartment.