Understanding

Miya POV

"Liz! Miya is here!" Yelled Jen as we enter the large dorm room. "OH MY GOODNESS!" yelled Liz as she jumped up for a hug. "I missed you guys so much." I said as Lizzy let go. "Oh my... We need to be updated about your life Miya." said Jen as we all sat down on the couch. "Well... just drama." I said. "Ya... I think we seen it all." said Liz.  "But today... Eth- nevermind." I said. "What?" asked Liz. "How about we go to the cafe." I said as I got up with a smile. "Sure." said Jen as they looked at each other. What are you guys waiting for? let's go." I said smiling.

I got a smoothie as always and so did Jen and Liz. "So... are you excited for the dance this weekend?" asked Jen. "OH MY GOD! I totally forgot about it." I said as I face palmed my forehead. "Did anyone ask you?" asked Liz. "No... I was thinking I could go with you guys.." I said smiling. "Ya." Said Liz. "How about we go shopping for a dress?" asked Jen. "Sure." I said.

"I love it." I said as I admired the flowy white dress that shinned in the light in the mirror. "Miya you look amazing!" said Liz. "You need to get it." said Jen. I just smiled at them... "I will take it." I said to the store clerk.

----

"See you guys tomorrow." I said to Jen and Liz in front of my apartment building. "Of course." said Jen. "Bye guys." I said as I hugged them.

I walked in the building to see Ethan on his phone sitting on one of the lobby couches. I looked away and began to walk to the elevator. "Miya." said Ethan behind my back. "Ya." I said as I turned to face him. "About this morning.." said Ethan. "It's okay." I said as I walked into the elevator and he followed me in. "Please listen to me Miya..." Said Ethan as he held me hand. "I looked at our hands intertwined. I let go. "What?" I said as I pushed the floor number. "I REALLY like you Miya... and I know what you said this morning, but i know they will understand... they are the fans that care and love us and understand me and Grayson..." Said Ethan. I looked into his eyes. "I can't Ethan... *Elevator door opens* You need to understand that." I said as I walked out.

(Sorry for the short chapter :/ More coming VERY soon :)))