Co Star

Miya POV
Today is the day, I am going to be on a movie... oh my god.
" ready?" Asked Liz. "Yep, let's go." I said as we walked out my room. Ethan and Grayson were having breakfast. I smiled at them for a quick second before leaving with Jen and Liz.
---

We got to the studio and I settled down my stuff and waited for the producer. "Hi you must be Miya." Said the Producer as he walked up to me. "Yes sure"I said with a smile. "We are all excited for you to be here Miya, we love your work." Said the Producer. "Thank you so much." I said. "Oh you dressing room is right over there. " he said as he pointed to a door with my name on it. "Your outfit is on the door." Said the Producer. "Thank you." I said as we heading to my room.
---
Ethan POV
I am happy for Miya... she got an important part in a movie and I can't be any happier for her, but I am still upset about me and Miya's.... I hate to say it but our friendship is falling. We never talk as much as we used too and she is like never home. "You okay bro?" Asked Grayson as he walked onto the balcony. "No." I said as I watched the sunrise. "Why?" Asked Grayson. "Why would you care." I said. "I am your brother... of course I will care." Said Gray. "It's Miya." I said as I looked down before walked back into the house leaving Grayson on the balcony. I walked to my room and flopped onto my bed. "I know the fans will understand." I said to myself.
---
NEXT DAY.

Miya POV

Classes have been boring as always because all we are doing to studying for finals. All this stress is piling up even for the dance which was canceled from last week to this weekend due to rain storms. I am in my room cleaning because it's a mess. I am thinking to much about all this drama... it's effecting to many things. "KNOCK KNOCK."
"Come in." I said annoyed. "Hey." Said Grayson as I turned around. "Hi." I said before turning back around and folding my clothes. "What's up with you and Ethan." Asked Grayson as he closed the door. "Ethan likes me, but we can't be together because of the fans." I said as I hanged my dress. "Beautiful dress." Said Gray. I stop and admired the dress "thanks." I said as I continued to put clothes away. "Do you have a date for the dance?" Asked Grayson. "Nope... I am going with friends." I said. "Oh, if Brook was still here... I probably would've asked here." Said Gray with a giggle. I giggled again but than quickly stopped. "Anyway... dinner is almost ready." Said Grayson. "Thanks, but I am heading out for dinner tonight." I said with a smile. "Oh okay I will let Ethan know." Said Grayson as he left the room. I huffed and tossed the shirt I was folding on my bed. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my bag and phone. Before heading out my door. "Have fun." Said Grayson as I walked by. I smiled and left the apartment.

Never thought eating dinner with my friends would be hard when paparazzi follows you around...

---
Today I am at the studio again to film an ending scene which is weird since we just started the other day. I dress in a long floral and lace dress with my hair curled. I walked out with the director and placed me on the spot. It was a raining scene and I missed my bus and was stuck in the rain by myself. Today is when the co star is coming. Nobody told me who it is... but I was still excited.
The scene started and and I was standing in pouring water until the co star walked up. I turned to face..
(Not edited)