Shut Doors

Miya POV
Ethan...
I felt butterflies in my stomach as he played his role. He said his lines while getting closer. He hovered an umbrella over my head and wrapped his arm around me... I knew what was coming next. The bus pulled up and Ethan and I said goodbye before he pulled me back and softly kissed my lips. I smiled and walked onto the bus.
"CUT!" Yelled the director. "That was amazing!" Yelled the Director once more before falling out of his seat... not kidding... he fell out of his seat.

I walked back to my dressing room to take a shower. I stripped my clothes off one by one until Ethan walked in. "Ethan!" I yelled as I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. "Sorry... I just needed to talk to you." Said Ethan. I heard the door quietly lock. "Okay." I said as I stood still. "I am sorry I didn't tell you." Said Ethan as he walked up to me. "Look it's okay." I said with a smile. He smiled. "The kiss..." said Ethan. "I know." I said. "Did you like it?" Asked Ethan. "Uh it was great." I said nervously. To be honest, I liked it more than expected.
"I love you Miya."Said Ethan. "I love you too." I said as we stared into each other's eyes. I went for it... I just couldn't help it but to feel his soft lips against mine once more. Ethan kissed back passionately.
(Warning)
He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer. The kiss was long...
He pulled me up and gently placed me on the couch. He hovered over my body  that is just being covered by a towel. He kissed me once more before kissing down my neck. I softly moaned. He pulled the upper part of the towel off. He made his way down to my chest. I moaned a little louder.

"Ethan." I said. He looked up. "I don't want it to be awkward for us." I said as I stood up a bit. "What?" Asked Ethan. "You know..." I said as I looked at him. "You're Really gonna stop this moment about that?" Asked Ethan. I didn't want to... I wanted him to be on me longer. "I just... I don't know." I said. I know Ethan, he is kind and soft when you say something that could a fend him in someway. He stayed calm and said "I understand." As he got off of me.