Awkward

Miya POV (Next Day)

I woke up to my annoying alarm. Tomorrow is the first day college! UGH! WHAT THE FUSDHHGG! I got out of bed and slipped on my slippers and walked to the bathroom. Today was sports tryouts and I was trying out for track at the moment. I took a shower the night before. I began to brush my teeth and brush my hair afterwards. I placed it into a high pony tail. I than washed my face and applied a moisturizer. Of course I am not wearing makeup for track... I walked out the bathroom to find my black Nike running shorts and my Nike baby blue sports bra. I than threw a Nike muscle tee. I slid on my Nike socks and my Nike track shoes. I than walked into my closet to get my Nike windbreaker jacket. I of course used the bathroom. After that I grabbed my duffel bag which is full of extra clothes, my Nike slides, and empty water bottle. I grabbed my phone and ear pods and headed out my bedroom door. "Good Morning!" said Brook as she was dressed in athletic wear. "What are you trying out for?" I asked her since she never told me. "Cheer." She said as she picked up her backpack. "Oh cool." I said as I grabbed my water bottle and filled it with cold water. "Aaron is trying out for football." said Brook with excitement. "how are you guys going any way?" I asked as I screwed my water bottle top on. "Great actually." said Brook who filled her water bottle after me. 

The whole apartment seemed very quite...like no one else was here. "HEY!" yelled Grayson as he barged out his room. "OH MY GAWD!" I yelled as I jumped. "Try outs?" asked Grayson. "Yep." I said smiling. "You?" I asked. "Foot Ball." said Grayson. he was already dressed and was carrying a duffel bag. "Cool." I said. "We better get going." said Brook as she pointed at the clock. "K lets go." I said as I grabbed my bottle on the counter and all three of us left the apartments.

We were a little early which is good so we can fill out the forms. I walked to wear all the girl track try outs were held. I signed up and than placed my bag on the bleachers. I put my phone away and took a look around... no one looks familiar. O-M-G... (Sarcasm) I saw Ethan talking to Grayson on the football field (Track is wrapped around the practice football field; not the real one). He must have gotten here earlier... WELL DERR MIYA! They were testing speed. "OKAY GIRLS LETS BEGAN!" said the coach. We all lined up on the start line of the track. "YOU GUYS HAVE TO RUN A MILE IN UNDER 10 MINUTES!" yelled the coach....ugh feels like middle school. "GO!" she yelled as she blew the whistle. I began to jog and so did everyone else. Always start slow and then faster near the end. I have been training for this for the past week. If you don't finish in under 10 minutes than you don't make the team. By now I was almost done with my first lap. (Four Laps around a track is a mile) "GOOD JOB!" yelled the coach as we all passed by. "2 MINUTES!" yelled the coach. I still had eight minutes to finish three more laps.

I am on my last lap and I am half way. "6 MINUTES!" yelled the coach in the mega phone. I pushed through faster and faster. By now my legs were burning! I was so close to done. I sprinted as fast as I could and ran past the finish line. " 6 minutes and 38 seconds exact!" yelled the coach the second I passed the line.

When everyone finished I was laying down on the track and so was a few girls. "OKAY EVERYONE! I NEED TIMES AND BE HONEST!" she yelled. I got up and could barley feel my feet. "Name?" asked Coach Sam. "6 minutes and 38 seconds." I said. "Oh I remember! You also tied first place with another girl... Amazing job!" She said smiling. "Thanks." I said smiling really big. I walked away cheering my self on, in my head. "MIYA!" yelled a guy from the field. I turned around to see Ethan and Grayson putting two thumbs up. I just smiled and walked to get my water bottle on bench. I sat there drinking my water. "MIYA!" asked a familiar voice. "JEN!" I said as I looked up. "Hey! I haven't seen you since when we met up at the cafe with the group." said Jen. "Ya!" I said as I stood up. "You did great by the way." she said. "Aw thanks! WAIT are you also doing track?" I asked. "Ya! I saw you while we were running but you were way in front of me." aid Jen giggling. "Did you make the team?" I asked. "Ya! I got 7.5 minutes." she said smiling. "AMAZING!" I said. " I saw you tied with another girl." she said. "Ya... wonder who it is." I said. "I think it was this girl named Allison. "Oh." I said taking a sip of water. "So I remember you said you would find a lover...." Said Jen. "Ya, and?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "You and Ethan Dolan is everywhere!" she said/ whisper. " I totally forgot about it! they are probably watching me right now." I said looking around. "You guys are cute together!' Jen said. "I understand that... it's just that he is like famous and like you said... it's everywhere." I said while placing my water bottle back in my duffel bag. "Girl forget about the famous part! you guys like each other." said Jen. "How do you know he likes me?" I asked concerned. "He tweeted about all the haters to stop hating on a smart, beautiful, funny, and kind girl named Miya." Said Jen smiling at the end. "He really said that?" i said surprised. "Well kinda.... I will show u." said Jen as she pulled out her phone. "It was from a few days ago." said Jen as she gave me her phone. I looked down to read the tweet

Ethan Dolan-

"Can you guys please stop the hate against Miya... She is a funny and kind girl who doesn't need all this hate piled on her when she did nothing wrong. She is just my roommate and just appeared in my video."

"Wow....but Jen that doesn't mean anything! He roommate zoned me." I said while giving Jen her phone. "Oh come on! think about it! how does he act when he is around you?" asked Jen. "I don't know... a little like how best friends would treat each other... but he did act really quiet and weird after a stupid mistake I made." I said looking at the football field. "Well... good luck." said Jen. "Thanks." I said looking at Jen who was smiling. "ALL RIGHT GIRLS! try outs are over and I will see everyone who made that team tomorrow evening at 6:00." said the coach over the mega phone. " See you tomorrow Jen." I said as I slipped on my jacket. "Same here girl!" said Jen as she walked to her duffel bag which was by the football field. I than took out my Nike slides and took off my running shoes. I slipped on the slides and put away my shoes while zipping up my bag. I threw it around my shoulder and walked away from the field. "Hey Miya." said Ethan from behind me. I jumped. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you." said Ethan. "It's okay." I said laughing. "Oh so I was wondering if you would like to go to the buffet with me and Grayson for lunch?" asked Ethan. "I would love too." I said smiling. "Okay we will go at 12:00." said Ethan. "Okay... see you at the apartment." I said. "Ya see you." said Ethan. I than walked away and Ethan walked the other direction. "Oh wait! Ethan!" I yelled as I turned back around. He turned to face me. "PEACE!" I said as I brought out my piece sign. Ethan just laughed and gave me a peace sign back. I just smiled and walked to the apartment which to be honest, is really far away.

I walked into the apartment with Brook. (We met on the way back) "Hey arn't you going to lunch with the twins later?" asked Brook as I closed the door behind us. "Ya... are you?" I asked. "NAHHH, I am going to the swimming pool with Aaron." said Brook. "Well have fun." I said as I walked into my room and closed the door behind me. I looked at my clock and it was 11:00am. I dropped everything onto the floor and headed to the bathroom to take a shower and what not.

AFTER SHOWER

I walked out the bathroom and walked to my dresser to find an outfit.

I decided not to bring a bag and just bring my phone and money and shove it in my pockets

I decided not to bring a bag and just bring my phone and money and shove it in my pockets. I walked to my desk to do my makeup.

I brushed my hair to the side and than flopped onto my bed. I checked to see the time... it was 11:50 am. "KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK"
"come in." I said as Grayson entered the room. "Ready to go?" asked Grayson. "Yep." I said as I hopped off the bed. 

We reached the buffet with people staring at us. "Just ignore them." said Grayson as he patted my shoulder. I looked at the crowd one last time before entering. We all grabbed plates and started to grab food.

"So how was track try outs?" asked Grayson as we sat down at a booth. I sat next to Grayson. "well... obviously i didn't make the team." I said looking down. "Oh..." said Grayson. "I am just kidding you dumbo! I bet I can run faster than both of you." I giggled. "Ya probably." said Ethan while giggling. " I am gonna go get some lemonade." I said standing up. I walked to the fountain drink dispenser. "Hey Dolan lover." said a girl before I was shoved. Who I saw....

------------------------------------------------------

Unedited