Reveal

Ethan POV
I woke up in my room to a noise somewhere in my dark room. I didn't move but slowly looked around to see Grayson going through my clothes. "Grayson?" I asked. "Hey bud." Said Gray as he smiled at me. "What are you doing with my clothes?" I asked as I got out of bed. "I need to borrow a shirt." Said Grayson as he began to look again. "Oh okay." I said as I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "How was the beach?" Asked Grayson. "Um it was interesting." I responded. "Cool." Said Grayson. "How was lunch with Aaron?" I asked "oh... ya that was canceled." Said Grayson. My heart stopped. "Well that sucks." I responded. As I quickly finish brushing my teeth. "Ya I was stuck at home all day." Said Grayson as he chose a shirt. I didn't respond and walked out my bathroom with my blood rushing. "Talk to you later bud." Said Gray as he walked out my room. Thoughts ran through my mind thinking about if Gray was home the whole time while...fck. I walked out my room to Miya's to tell her. I walked in to see her making her bed. "Good morning" said Miya as she smiled. "Good morning." I said back while I wrapped my hands around her waist. "I need to tell you something." I said. "What?" She asked she turned around to face me. "Grayson was home all day yesterday." I said. "Oh my god." Said Miya as she rolled her eyes and her body back to her bed. "What did he say to you." Asked Miya. "Nothing about us." I responded. "He's gonna some point around." Said Miya. "I mean it's not a big deal." I said. Quickly Miya responded. "No Ethan, I mean... the fans." Said Miya with concern. "Grayson wouldn't do that." I said. "But he could be mad." Said Miya. "What?" I asked. "Grayson likes me." Mumbled Miya. "Miya? What did you say?" I asked confused. Miya turned around "Grayson and I had a small thing when I first came here with Brook." Said Miya. "Look I know you might think I am mad, but I can understand that was the past." I said placing my hands on her cheeks while we looked into each other's eyes. "Thanks." Said Miya with a big smile. I smiled back and hugged her. Inside of me I understand that was the past, but knowing that she had a thing with a brother was something I didn't really like... but then I didn't tell Gray even though he may know by now. "Talk to you later." I said to Miya before I pecked her lips. I walked to the kitchen to see Grayson making some late breakfast. "Hey-" I said before getting quickly cut off. "So when are you telling the fans about you and Miya?" Asked Grayson.
(Unedited)