losing

Ethan POV

I stood up again and walked to Miya who was asleep on the hospital bed. I looked at her beautiful face and cupped one of my hands on her cheek. "Your visiting time is over Mr.Dolan." said a nurse in the room. "Okay, thank you." I said with a smile. I left the room still confused. I had my keys in my pocket. I walked out the hospital and looked around for my car.

Brook POV

I was laying down on my bed thinking about Miya until I got a text...

2 DAYS LATER

Miya POV

I been awake all day and still recovering. Today someone is donating some of their blood to me and I should be able to go home too. "Hi Miya, your doner is here." Said a nurse walking in with a young male... wait. "This is Jessie." Said the nurse. Jessie was my ex boyfriend from freshman year of high school since he moved. "Hi." I said with a small smile. I pretended that I didn't know him. "Well shall we begin?" Said the nurse. "Ya... sure." I said as I sank down into the sheets. Jessie sat in a chair next to me. I watched as the nurse collected enough blood. "Okay, ready Miya?" Asked the nurse. "Ya." I said nervously... I mean like your ex boyfriends blood in you body. The needle was placed into my skin as a sharp pinch was placed. The process was slow and quite painful. "All done." Said the nurse ands she bandaged me up. "You lucky Miss Miya because Jessie was the only A type blood doner available." Said the nurse as she cleaned up a little. "Aw well thanks Jessie." I said as I looked at him. "No problem." Said Jessie. At this point I was wondering if he remembered me. "Be right back." Said the nurse as she left the room. "I missed you." Said Jessie as he looked at me. I looked at the wall. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Don't you remember me?" He asked. I gave him a confused face. "Your ex boyfriend Jessie." He said once again. I had too do it. "OH ya now I know who you are." I said. "And I missed you too... like I mean we never talked ever since you left me." I said. "Ya I still regret that." He said. "Okay Miya I filled out the last of your papers and you are ready to go home." Said the nurse as she walked back in. "Okay, thank you so much." I said as she unplugged me from all these machines. I got up and hugged Jessie goodbye. "Thank you so much." I said in the hug. "No problem Princess." He said in the hug too. I remember when he called me princess. They left the room and I texted Brook to pick me up. I changed into some fresh clothes Brook gave me yesterday. I walked back to my phone and Brook said she was busy and that Ethan will pick me up. I just went with it and grabbed my belongings before heading down to the lobby to sign out. My parents were actually worried about me up in Portland.
I walked out the hospital to find Ethan leaning against his car. "Hey." I said as I walked up to him. "Hey, glad you feel better now." He said as he hugged me and opened my car door. "Thanks." I said as I hopped in. "Wanna get some Taco Bell?" Asked Ethan as we drove off. "Sure." I said looking at him with a smile.

When we got to out apartment door, we walked in to see Brook packing. "Brook?" I said placing my stuff down. "I can't be here anymore!" Yelled Brook as she threw all her clothes into her suitcase. "Go check on Grayson." I whispered to Ethan. As Ethan left to Grayson's room I walked closer to Brook. "Brook why do you need to leave?" I asked very concerned. "MY FAMILY IS DIEING!" She yelled as tears fell out onto her wide cheeks. "What?" I asked shocked. "MY DAD, BROTHER, AND MY YOUNGER SISTER WERE MURDERED!" She yelled once again. "Brook you need to calm down and stop yelling" I said as I raised my voice and kneeled next to her. She just cried. "Brook, calm down please before you hurt your-"
I was punched in the face... I fell back away from Brook.
I sat up with my cheek pounding in pain. "Brook!" I yelled with tears as she zipped up her two suitcases and stormed out the apartment door. I sat there crying. "MIYA?" Said Ethan as he peeked out of Grayson's room. "Ya?" I asked. "Oh my god are you okay?" Asked Ethan as he approached me. "Ya, how's Grayson?" I said as I slowly stood up. "Uh, he is okay, but he did say that Brook slapped him." Said Ethan...

I hated all of this

"Why is everything bad happening all in a row right now in our lives?!" I yelled in tears.