Hate

Miya POV

I was shoved by my high school bully. How did she know I was here? "Let me ask... which one are you dating?" She asked with a smirk. "Neither" I said seriously. "Lies" she said before punching me. Doesn't she know that we are in the middle of a buffet.

Grayson POV

I was eating some orange chicken until I noticed some yelling from across the room. I turned to see Miya fighting with this girl. "Ethan... who is Miya talking to?" I asked and Ethan looked. "I don't know." He said looking at what's happening. "I am gonna go check." I said as I got up and walked to the two girl. Halfway there, Miya was punched in the stomach. "Miya!" I yelled as I ran and held her in my arms. "So you are dating Grayson?" Asked the girl. "Shouldn't you be somewhere right now?" I asked the girl. "Actually ya... I want to enjoy life while I report this story to the press." She said before walking away. "Miya are you okay." I asked. "Well obviously not" Said Miya. As she stood up. "Sorry." I said as I let go of her. She then slowly pulled up her shirt to reveal a large bruise. "Oh god." She said as she quickly pulled her shirt back down. "Do you still want to eat?" I asked. "Ya I think I will be okay." She said as she walked with me to the booth. I let her sit near the wall so no one can see her.

Ethan POV (During)

Grayson walked to Miya until she got punched in the stomach and Grayson ran to help her. I wanted to go run and help her, but it seemed like Grayson had it all handled. Soon Gray and the girl were talking and she left. Next thing I knew was Miya pulling up her shirt to reveal a big bruise. I felt so bad... I wanted to go up to her and hug her and kiss her until she felt better. Wait....

Miya POV
"Okay I am done." I said smiling. "Are you sure you are okay?" Asked Ethan. "Ya don't worry about me." I said while we all got out of the booth. "K just making sure." Said Ethan.

When we got to the apartment, I walked to my room with the twins behind me. "I am gonna go rest." I said. "Do you need anything?" Asked Grayson. "No I am okay." I said. I was lying... I didn't want to the twins to worry about me. I am actually in a LOT of pain. "Okay just text us if you need anything." Said Grayson.
He is so nice to me even after all of the drama in between us and that kiss. "K" I said as I walked into my room
And closed the door behind me. I emptied out my pockets and slowly laid down. The pain got more intense as I got onto the bed. I decided to take a nap

I was then woken up by Grayson who was shaking me. "Good afternoon sleepy head." Said Grayson with a smile. "Ya thanks for waking me up from hibernation." I said smiling. "Sorry I am just bored." He said with a smile. "K then what do you wanna do?" I asked. "I don't know... go look for Brook and Aaron because she is still not home yet." Said Grayson. "Ha she is probably getting it." I said. "You nasty." Laughed Grayson. "What it is true. I laughed.
After we stopped laughing, we looked into each other's eyes... Not only were we inches apart, He hand was traveling up my thigh...

----------------------------------------------
Unedited
Yay second edit today!