Sunshine

Miya POV

It's officially summer and things are STILL awkward between me and Ethan. We always ignore each other and just barely see each other. I really wished it didn't end this way. Anyway, today is a no plan kinda day. I want alone time for once, so I got dressed in my nude bikini and threw a long white dress over it. I slipped on my sandals and grabbed my stuff. I headed out the apartment to run into Ethan in the hallway. "Where ya headin?" Asked Ethan. "Um... the beach." I said as I pulled my hair behind my ear. "Sounds like fun." Said Ethan. "Ya, well see you later." I said with a sweet smile. "See ya." said Ethan as he walked into our apartment. I walked to the elevator feeling kinda nervous. I just can't put the exact word out there. I was then put out of my thoughts once the elevator dinged and I walked out to head to my car.

I hopped out my car and ran to the warm sand of Santa Monica beach. I laid my stuff down and removed my dress. I am a pasty little potato and wanna become a nice toasty tan potato. OK, what the actual F am I saying?

I got up realized that I been laying on my stomach for the longest time. Eh... I got up to check the time and it was 12pm. I got up ont my feet with a little grunt and I decided to cool off in the water. I hid my bag under my blanket and headed towards the water. I jump into the somewhat freezing water, but who cares because he felt relaxing. I went swimming for a bit, and did I mention that I wish I didn't. I returned to the surface to see a Ethan like figure with a girl in the ocean. I squinted my eyes to see a clearer picture of the two. It was Ethan with a damn brunette. Wait I am brunette... fml. I rushed out the water and walked down the shore to see who it was. This whole time a rush of jealously ran threw my veins as I came closer. The young girl seemed familiar. I stared for a while reminding to look away every so often. I turned to face the busy pier and then returned to look at Ethan and this girl. I ended up turning and seeing Ethan and this Damn girl staring back at. I freaked out and every bit of my body was shaking in fear. Ethan immediately run back to shore with the girl who looked a lot like... Liv. I had enough that I quickly turned around and ran leaving Ethan half way to the shore. I was jealous because I....I...I like Ethan, but I can't accept it. A tear slid down my cheek as I ran to my spot. I quickly packed all my stuff and ran to my car with Ethan only a couple feet behind me. I got in the car and quickly backing up and turned to see Ethan breathing heavily on the sidewalk. I was mad at myself cause I was the one that put everything in this mess. It's all my fault, it's all my fault it's all my fault...

I walked into my room, threw everything down and kicked off my sandals. I flopped onto my bed and hid under my sheets. I didn't like a single bit of this situation. My life is just to dramatic... I started to cry until my bedroom door flew open. I stood up to look at shirtless and frustrated Ethan. "Miya... (Closes the door) it was not what you think." said Ethan. I sat there looking at Ethan without a single movement from my mouth. "Miya, I just wanted to come to the beach to see you and liv just so happened to be there too and she walked up to me and explained to me what you are going through at the moment, and I understand how frustrating it's for you and... for me." Said Ethan as he sat by my feet on my bed. I stared into his eyes. "I don't know why she told you." I mumbled. Ethan scooted closer to me and cupped his hand on my cheek and wiped my tears away with his thumb. We stared into each other's eyes in silence. "I wanna be with y-" I said before being cut of by Ethan soft plumped lips; I missed this. It wasn't just a kiss, cause it become a make out. He kissed me forcefully and I did the same back. I gripped onto his hair as he pulled me even closer. By now my lips here burning. He finally stopped and we looked at each other's red lips before he gently pushed me down onto the bed.
(Unedited)