Bloody

Miya POV

His hand traveling up my thigh kinda turned me on, but for some reason I didn't like it.... "Gray?" I said as he stopped. "Ya?" asked Grayson. "I can't." I said. He let go. "I am sorry..." Said Grayson as he looked down. "Hey, it's okay." I said as I lifted his chin and looked into his eyes. "Talk to you later said Grayson as he left my room and softly closing my door. I felt bad, but I just like Grayson as a friend...

SIX MONTHS LATER

"CHRIS!" I yelled as the fire fighters pulled him out of the wrecked car. I saw his cold body with covered in blood. "CHRIS!" I yelled again. Everything seemed slowed down and all I can hear is my heat beats. I ran up to the ambulance car. "Mam please stand back." said a policeman as he waked me back to my car. "He is my boyfriend! please!" I yelled once again. "I am sorry mam but please go home." said the police officer again as he struggled to place me into my car. I finally closed the car door and drove off.

It has to be a dream... I closed my eyes and let the car drive until I heard a horn. I was on the other side of the road about to hit a semi truck. I screamed and swerved to the other side. "It's not a dream." I cried.

---

I walked up to the my apartment not knowing who was home. I ran to my room and slowly closed the door and fell behind it. "Lord please keep Chris in this beautiful world." I said while sobbing in tears. I got up and laid down till I fell asleep.

AFTER NAP

*Phone rings*

I got up to my phone ringing... I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi mam is this Miya Archer?"

"This is she."

"Hi Miya this Los Angeles Hospital."

"Hi."

"So, a police officer has informed us that you were at your boyfriends car accident... is this true?"

"Uh yes mam."

"Well Miya, we tried everything we can, but Chris has passed away."

"Oh *Cries* I-I Under-stand."

"I am sorry for your loss mam."

"Thanks.... Bye."

I hung up and threw my phone on my wall. I was crying...I lost him... the one I loved. I got up as fell to my knees. I began to bang on my wall. "WHY?!" "Why did you take him away!" I said. I got up and searched through my bathroom and found a blade...

Ethan POV

I heard Miya crying and banging on the wall. I was worried and I was the only one home except for Miya. I quickly got up and rushed to Miya's room. I banged on her door and yelled her name. I just heard crying. "MIYA!" I yelled again before barging into her room. There was dents on the wall and  her room was a mess. I ran to the bathroom to see Miya on the bathroom floor crying and bleeding from her wrist and legs. The blade was laying visibly on the ground. "Miya what's happening?" I asked as I sat by her and held her up with my arms around her. She just cried. "Chri-s i-is....dead!" she yelled. "I looked into  her bleeding red eyes. "Shhhh, it's okay, just don't do this to yourself." I said as I rested my chin on her head while hugged her. My eyes began to water. "I don't want to lose you too." I said before grabbing a towel to clean up the blood while still hugging her. She than pulled away slowly and looked into my eyes. She was pale. I couldn't hold it any longer. I pulled her head to mine and pressed my lips against hers. Feeling her breathes through it. It was a small make out "Please... don't hurt yourself." I said as I hugged her once again.
" too late" said Miya.
I opened my eyes and I was still sitting on Miya's bathroom floor except she was covered in blood and laying down on the cold tile floor. "No no no.... Miya?!" I said as I shook her. Nothing. I then yelled for help in hopes that someone is home. Soon Brook barged in. "What happened to Miya?!" Yelled Brook and she fell next to Miya in tears and shocked. Call 911!

I woke up... I was laying down in my bed. I looked around... I then got up and knocked on Miya's door. "Ya?" She asked in a calm voice. I opened the door to see Miya laying down on her bed on her laptop. "Oh hey." Said Miya with a smile. "Hey...." said Ethan as he walked to Miya. "H-how's your arm a-and leg? I asked as I sat o her bed still confused if it was all just a nightmare. "What? Oh, they are still in pain." Said Miya as she showed me her wrist that was dripping in fresh blood. My eyes widened.

I am now awake on a hospital chair. I was so confused. I looked up and saw I was in a hospital room. I got up and looked over the corner and saw Miya laying down in a hospital bed with her eyes closed. My eyes were watering. I sat back down and slapped my face. I wasn't dreaming...