Cam

Miya POV

I turned with fear hoping it wasn't Ethan.

It was Cameron. "Sorry." said Cameron as she quickly left. "Cameron!" yelled Grayson as Cameron returned.
We all walked out into the living room. "Um Cameron what you saw... wasn't what you thought it was." I said. "Oh okay." said Cameron. I looked at Gray hoping he would understand. He nodded.
"Where's Ethan?" Asked Cameron. "He should be home soon." Said Gray.
I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water as Cameron and Grayson talked on the couch. I blurred their conversation out of the background as I drank the glass of water. I didn't understand what was exactly happening nor did I want to. Sure you can call me a slut, but I can't make the decisions when living with these two boys. I broke through my thoughts as Ethan walked into the apartment. I turned to face him. "Cameron!" Yelled Ethan. Ethan went to hug Cameron, but I can see the disgust on Cams face. "Hey." Said Ethan as he walked towards me in the kitchen. "Hey." I said with a smile as we hugged. We stopped to look at each other as Ethan gave me a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled as he let go to meet up with Gray and Cameron again. I couldn't get my thoughts straight on the situation... did Cameron realize what was happening.
I walked into my room and closed the door. I flopped onto my bed as usual and took out my phone. I feel stuck in this apartment when I could've just be outside in the hot sun enjoying my break off school. "Hey Miya we are heading out for food... wanna join?" Asked Ethan as he entered my room. "Sure give me a minute." I said as I hopped off my bed.
We all walked to Cameron's rental car. "Shotgun!" Yelled Grayson. "Fine with me."'said Ethan. I kept my smile in as we all entered the car. Ethan sat on the right side as I sat in the middle.
"Are you okay?" Whispered Ethan while Grayson and Cameron were talking to each other up front. "Ya... why do you ask?" I asked. "You seem.. frustrated." Said Ethan. "Well you can't see expressions quite well." I giggled before looking out the window next to me. He was right, I am frustrated.
We entered a restaurant that I've never been too, but Cameron said it was a good Sushi bar. We sat down at our table while I sat next to Cameron and the twins were across from us. We chatted and chatted and chatted and well... chatted until our three long plates of sushi arrived. "I've been dying for some sushi." Said Ethan as he grabbed his chopsticks. I giggled as I grabbed mine. "I feel like a third wheel." Giggled Cameron. We all laughed except for Gray who was just smiling.
Thanks for the lunch Cameron." I said with a smile. "Your welcome." Responded Cameron as the twins said "thank you." after me.
   When we got home, I decided to just out for a bit while the three of them catch up. I walked down the same path I always walk down to get to the center park which is also where a lot of cafes and such are. "Hi are you Miya?" Asked a female voice behind me. "Ya." I said as I turned around with a smile. "Can I take a picture with you?" Asked the lovely girl that seemed to be a high schooler. "Sure." I said as she pulled out her phone. "Thank you!" She said as she gave me a quick hug. "No problem." I said as she returned to a big patch of people which I am assuming it's a field trip for high schoolers. Well that was something new.... I began to walk to the cafe that I am always at. Same as always... a Carmel macchiato. "Thank you." I said before I left the cafe.

"Miya!" Yelled Ethan from the side of me. I turned to see Ethan rushing towards me. "Ya?" I asked as Ethan stopped by my side. "I need to show you something."
(Unedited)