Finding a large gem, Astrid grabber her axe and jumped on the jem, sliding across the palace walls, turning a corner smoothly, yet the pursuing snake could not. Heather crashed through the front half of the castle, her long body hanging outside the palace. Quickly, Astrid stabs the 'creature', causing Heather to scream in agony. Astrid tries once more to free Hiccup before he's buried alive. 

"Hang on, Hiccup!" She called, she is about to hit the glass once more but again, Heather grabs him, this time wrapping Astrid in her long body as she laughs. 

"You little fool! You thought you could defeat the most powerful being on earth!"

"Squeeze her, Heather--Squeeze her like a--awk!" Tuffnut elbows the dragon across the room with a smile as Heather continues, staring Astrid down.  

"Without the genie, girl, you're nothing!" Suddenly, Astrid's mind reeled with an idea, a small smile shaping her lips and lifting her cheeks. 

"The genie! The genie! The genie has more power than you'll ever have!"

"What!!" Seeing that Astrid had already gotten through her, she decided to continue, this time with a harsh glare. 

"He gave you your power, he can take it away!" 

"Ast, what are you doing? Why are you bringing me into this?" 

"Face it, Heather--you're still just second best!" 

"You're right! His power does exceed my own! But not for long!" Heather circles Tuffnut, the boy with dreads watching her with a soft gulp. 

"The girl is crazy. She's a little punch drunk. One too many hits with the snake." His hand turns into a makeshift snake as he hits his own head with it. Ignoring what Tuffnut was doing. 

"Slave, I make my third wish! I wish to be an all-powerful genie!" 

Reluctantly, Tuffnut sighed. "All right, your wish is my command. Way to go, Ast." Tuffnut glanced away as he zapped Heather with the last Genie bolt he had. The snake body form dissipates and is replaced into the form of a genie and dropping Astrid from her hold. The street rat looked at the hourglass, Hiccup's body no longer in view, instead, sand covered his full body, frightening Astrid. 

She quickly runs over, finally smashing the glass and watching the sand pour from where it was contained, Hiccup's body dropping out. Astrid grabs him and hugs him while Heather transformed into her wish. 

"Yes! Yes! The power! The absolute power!"Back to Astrid and Hiccup, they were laying on their stomach, hiding from the powerful wind.  

"What have you done?" Hiccup called out.

"Trust me!" A black lamp appears at Heather's base, who was too busy conjuring to notice. 

"The universe is mine to command, to control!" Astrid lets go of Hiccup and runs to the lamp, holding the cold metal in her hands. 

"Not so fast, Heather! Aren't you forgetting something?" Heather looks down questioningly. "You wanted to be a genie, you got it! And everything that goes with it!" Suddenly, Shackles appear around her wrists, her body being pulled into the lamp. 

"No! No!" 

"I'm gettin' out of here!" Scar yelled and flew towards the sunroof, right next to Heather. No one said he was smart. Heather grabbed the small dragon's tail, pulling him with her. "Come on, you're the genie, I don't want--"I The two finally disappear in the lamp, the cap clicking on, locking the two in. 

"Phenomenal cosmic powers! Itty bitty living space." Tuffnut walks up to Astrid, rubbing her head with a smile. 

"Ast, you little genius, you!" Suddenly, everything turns back to normal, Stormfly becoming a real dragon as Carpet re-ravels. Hiccup walked to his father, the two embracing in a hug as Toothless runs to his human, nudging the boy's leg. Without a warning, Toothless grows as Hiccup and Stoick transform into their old clothes, Toothless crushing the pair.