Chapter 28 "Stop Teasing"

"51 load up!" Boden yells.
Everyone starts loading up into their trucks. Severide hurries and gives Shaylynn a kiss before rushing off.
The ones in the Intelligence Unit run for their cars, while Sam and the other FBI agents run for theirs.
Shaylynn walks over to Butch's truck, he's standing there waiting on her.
"You better think long and hard if Kelly is right for you!" he tells her.
She gives him a confused look, "What the hell is that suppose to mean?"
"One, he almost ran out after you when he saw you crying! Two, he walked up on me asking how I could've put you in a situation like that!" Butch tells her.
"And you're pissed off because he cares enough about me to be concerned?! If you remember, Marshall was the same way!" Shaylynn reminds him, "Why are you trying to fuck things up for me? I lost Marshall. I lost Duncan and a baby, haven't I been unhappy long enough? Or is that what you want, me unhappy so I perform better?" Shaylynn asks Butch walking up on him.
Rob hurries and jumps in between them, "Would you two cool it! There's nothing worse then two jarheads going at it! We need to be going to see what happened!"
Butch opens the driver's door, "I'm driving!" Shaylynn tells Butch, moving him out of the way.
Butch looks at Rob, "Get in the back!" he tells Butch.
Rob walks over to the passenger side and gets in.
Once everyone's in, Shaylynn drives off.

She catches up with the FBI, the Intelligence Unit, and 51, bypassing them all.
"Can you keep it under 85!" Butch tells her.
"Shut up! I want to get there before anyone else does to make sure this isn't a trap!" she tells him.
They reach the station and hurry out of the truck. Looking around they don't see anything out of the ordinary as 51 pulls up, followed by the FBI and the Intelligence Unit.
A couple more ambulances pull up beside 61. All the paramedics hurry and run down to the injured.
Even though it's late, crowds are gathering on both sides of the walls watching what's going on down below.
While 51 is tending to the fire, the Intelligence Unit is looking around for anything suspicious.
Halstead is looking through binoculars when he recognizes a face in the crowd on the the other side, "Boss!" he says to Hank.
Hank walks over to him.
Halstead hands him the binoculars, "On the other side, camo coat" he tells Hank.
Hank looks through the binoculars, what he sees is a shock, "Is that?" he questions Halstead.
"Yep! That's Sebastian Keeler, Vince's younger brother. He really hammered us after his brother disappeared saying we didn't do enough to find him" Halstead tells him.
"Yeah, I remember! It's hard to find a ghost! Do you think he has something to do with this or just a coincidence that he's here?" Hank asks Halstead.
"I'm not sure! I don't know why he would have anything to do with this for" Halstead says.

It's been about an hour. All the ambulances have left to take the injured to Med.
51 has put out the fire and is cleaning up.
Hank walks up to Severide and taps him on the shoulder, "Can I talk to you?" he asks.
Severide nods to Hank and they walk away from the Squad truck.
"Benny called me about Vince Keeler. He's NOT back in town, but Jay and I just saw his younger brother Sebastian here are the scene. Shaylynn also called me and told me about you and your guys being shot at. I think it's Sebastian behind the shootings. He's probably still upset about his brother disappearing" Hank tells Severide.
"But I didn't have anything to do with his brother disappearing, so why is he coming after me?" he asks Hank.
"I don't know! Just keep your eyes open wherever you go and be aware of your surroundings!" Hank tells him.
"Alright, let's get back to the Firehouse!" Boden yells.
Hank pats Severide on the shoulder before he walks away.

After making it back to the Firehouse, everyone cleans up and gets ready to get some sleep.
Sitting in his Officer's Quarters, Severide's brain is racing trying to figure out why Sebastian would have a beef with him.
Giving up, he turns off his light and goes to sleep.
The next morning it's shift change.
Severide is happy to have a few days out of the Firehouse.
Walking out he hurries to his car, gets in and drives away.

Fifteen minutes later he's pulling up in front of Shaylynn's new place, or their new place even though he hasn't moved in yet. With how fast her old place sold, thankfully she was able to find something quickly.

 With how fast her old place sold, thankfully she was able to find something quickly

Severide walks up to the front door and rings the doorbell.
Nothing...
He rings the doorbell again.
Two minutes later, Shaylynn opens the door wearing a robe.
"Were you sleeping?" he asks her.
She shakes her head 'yes', "Are you okay?" Shaylynn asks him while motioning for him to come in.
Severide walks in,"Yes, I'm fine!" he tells her, quickly turning around and taking her into his arms.
He starts kissing her passionately.
After a minute, Shaylynn pushes him away, "Kelly, I don't know how much longer I can keep waiting if you keep kissing me like that!" she tells him.
"Then stop waiting! Shaylynn, I want you! I need to have you! All of you! It tore me up inside to see you crying and I couldn't do anything about it!" he tells her.
"But, it was fake crying" she says.
"At the time I didn't know that! I save people! Then to see the woman I love crying and knowing I couldn't save her, it almost killed me!" Severide tells her.
Shaylynn can see how upset and torn up Severide is, "Kelly, I'm so sorry!" she tells him, giving him a hug.
He starts kissing her again, this time Shaylynn doesn't push him away.
Opening up her robe, Severide sees she has a silk nightgown on. He runs his hands up her waist to her breasts and starts fondling them.
He starts to push her robe off her shoulders along with the straps to her nightgown, but she stops him, "Not here!" she says.
Shaylynn grabs his hand and leads him to the bedroom.
Once in the bedroom, they start kissing again while Severide takes off her robe and nightgown and she disrobes him.
Once their clothes are on the floor, Severide picks Shaylynn up and lays her on the bed.
He positions himself over her, supporting his weight on his arms and starts kissing her neck.
Working his way down, he starts kissing her breasts, teasing her nipples with his tongue. He works down further until he's between her legs.
With one stroke of his tongue across her pearl, Shaylynn let's out a moan. He continues to stroke her pearl, the more he does, the more she moans.
Her juices start flowing, so he knows she's ready for him.
Severide starts moving back up, kissing Shaylynn's body as he does.
When he's back up where he started, he kisses her neck again.
"Stop teasing me already" Shaylynn whispers into his ear.
That's all Severide needed to hear.
He thrusts into her and hears her sigh.
Severide continues thrusting.
With each thrust, Shaylynn's hips meet up with his.
After an hour, they both climax together.
With nothing to do right away, they decide to stay in bed and take a nap.
Severide pulls Shaylynn over to him. She lays her head on his chest and falls asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.