34) You wear his clothes

Scout
He shrugs. It isn't the first time you've stolen his clothes and it probably won't be the last time. You practically own his wardrobe by now, and sometimes Scout gets frustrated when you take the things he was going to wear.

Occassionally he'll have his revenge by wearing your stuff or hiding your shoes.

Pyro
You've tried to wear one of his fire suits as a joke, but you soon realized your mistake as the rubbery texture started clinging to your sweaty skin and you had to ask Pyro to help.

It took a full 30 minutes to get you out of the thing, and you had vowed never to do it again.

Soldier
"Eh? What happened to your clothes? Did you burn them?"

*sigh* "Nevermind Solly.."

Demoman
Tavish was looking around for you, about to ask you about something when he found you trying out his clothes.

He almost squealed when he saw how cute you were, almost smothered in his giant clothes. But he kept his grinning mouth shut and slowly took out his cell phone camera and took a picture of you posing in front of the mirror.

When you found out, you were mortified and told him to delete it, but with a hearty chuckle he shook his head and made it into his background on his phone.

Heavy
Mikhail heard a tiny mewl of distress and when he looked around, he found you trapped under a pile of bullets he usually wore around his torso.

He gave an amused snort and lifted it off you, while you embarrassedly admited it was a lot heavier than you thought.

Heavy will often look back at the memory and chuckle to himself every now and then and will tease you.

Engineer
Though he would never admit it, it turns him on when you wear any of his clothes. Like, a LOT. He'll turn red and he'll let off a stupid nerdy chuckle and will grin like an idiot.

Needless to say, he's super happy!

Sniper
Sometimes you and Sniper get into some wild shenanigans and will leave your clothes tattered, wet or muddied. Heck, sometimes it's all three!

He'll throw them in the washer and when he hangs them up to dry, he'll give you one of his RED button up shirts to wear.

Sniper can't help but gaze in your direction when you have your hair up and in his clothes. He'll give a chuckle and kiss your forhead, telling you that your his little koala or roo.

Medic
Joseph is more than happy to see you in his lab coats, and will refer you as his "little assistant" pretending you're his nurse; cooing affections and play games with you, saying things such as, "Excuse me mein nurse, could jou get me a scapel?", or "Be a dear and help me with zhese charts?"

He'll giggle as he spins you around, peppering your face with kisses, telling you you're the reason for the "successful procedure" while his team mate is still on the table losing blood rapidly. ('scuse me mate could ya stop and save me)

Spy
Spy would rather prefer you not wear his clothes, or yours for that matter. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CBS
Christian grins lazily at the sight of you in his clothes and will like to watch you go about your day, with his shirt drapped around your body like a dress.