8) Things you give him

Your man shouldn't be the only one who gives! What do you give him?

Scout
You get him all kinds of caps with the latest designs. But you like to steal those too, so you and Scout share a lot of clothes.

Pyro
There's some nice hand crafted lighters you get Pyro every now and then. He's delighted with them but accidently ends up breaking them.

Soldier
SHOVELS.

Demoman
You get him some benie hats. These days you've stepped up your game and get him some really weird ones with unicorns or doughnuts knitted into them. He thinks they're hilarious and wears them to battle.

Heavy
The Russian was surprised to recieve a gift from you. Spending most his life in the battlefield, he hasn't really had the luxury of gifts before. You get him a hand knitted scarf which he now wears everywhere proudly.

Engineer
Your boyfriend was confused to recieve the small ukelele. You figured, 'since he plays that guitar so well, why not get him a smol one to see how he reacts?'

The result, Engineer is spending a lot of time trying to figure out the chords for the ukelele, and you giggle to see his gigantic hands fumbling over the small instrument.

Sniper
You and Sniper both know he's not much of a materialist. So what do you do? You take him out for some nice dinner or something that doesn't involve anything piling up his camper.

Medic
Since he lives abroad, he doesn't get many chances to eat food from his home country. You like to surprise him by ordering real German beer and trying to whip up some German meals.

You're not good at the cooking part, but Medic couldn't care less! If it's from you, everything is wonderful.

Spy
Spy is such a fancy pants, and you're worried that anything you get him will just end up being a disappointment.

So you saved up for months to buy an extremely expensive brand of cologne, and gave it to the Frenchman.

His eyes widened when he saw the cologne, his eyes darting from the dark blue bottle to you.

When he saw the proud beam on your face, he couldn't help but feel a pang in his heart. He knows there was no way you could've have gotten this easily, and he can't bear to tell you he already has the same bottle in his cabinets unused.

Instead, he'll take you in his arms and will thank you over and over, treasuring the small bottle.

CBS
What does Christian like? Drinking.. nope not that. Playboy magazines.. wait, you made him throw those away last time. Killing people.. nope nope nope..

Hmm...

You decide to get him a whole set of tools for grooming his beard. He laughed and laughed at the silly thing, it turns out you got him something you would see at a barber shop, whereas Christian is just used to trimming his beard with a sharp knife or something.

He loves the new kit you got him and sometimes he tries out some new beard designs for you.