18) Your one sided love

Who said guys are the only ones that get heartbroken? Girls get rejected too! So how will your favorite merc react after he rejects you?

Scout
Jeremy will act like as if you don't exist!
He's already annoyed that you like him, but having you chase him is just too much.

Pyro
The pyromaniac will probably just go on with his life. He doesn't care whether you're there or not. In his colorful world, you're nothing but a boring grey plank on the ground or something.

Soldier
Rather than actually rejecting, he just doesn't see you as a romantic interest. He'll just see you as another soldier, and will bark at you with commands.

Demoman
Demoman feels bad that he had to do it, but it's just that he doesn't feel the same way. He'll try to make things smoother for you and try to act casual about it, and if you're willing, he'll try to befriend you.

Heavy
Mikhail will be flattered, but no. He sees you more as a sister or a kid, and will treat you like one.

He knows your affection for him, to which he will respond with a pat on the head, and will treat you like a child. He'll be very fond of you, but never in the same way you feel about him.

Engineer
Ah shucks, this is just plain awful. He ended up breaking a 'lil lady's heart!

Engineer will be troubled for the following week; feeling really bad that he had to reject you. He'll want to try to make things up to you, but he knows that acting kind to you will only fuel the dispair you're feeling.

He'll beat himself up for a while, and there's nothing he can do to make you feel better.

Sniper
The marksman will avoid you like the plague.

How in the world did a person like him anyways?! As if it wasn't bad enough to interact with someone he's awkward with, they had to like him! Him!!! Of all people!!

Medic
Joseph doesn't care. He just goes on with his life just as normally as before.

Spy
Like Scout, Spy will pretend you don't exist, and will carry on with his life.

He'll be polite at first, but will scoff if you ever make another attempt.

CBS
Christian will act like gaston with those three chicks sighing over him. You power his ego, and though he doesn't give a rat's ass about you, he'll love the attention he gets.