17) His one sided love

So, what if the mercs confessed to you but got rejected? How would they feel? How would they handle it?

Scout
He won't take the hint, and will continuously badger you with shameless pickup lines that might as well outdate human history, flexing his muscles as he brags about the many battles he "single handedly" won.

If your rejections don't wear him out, his forwardness will wear you out!

Pyro
What's a no? I don't understand what "don't like" is! Not to mention why you push me away all the time.

That's okay! Maybe you're having a bad day? Oh gosh, I hope I can do something about that! Oh!! I hope you're okay! You being happy makes me happy too!!

Soldier
Won't know handle rejection, only fueling his frustration, he'll try to use brute force and carry you away, but after a while it'll hit him hard that there are some things that just can't be handled by force.

Demoman
It's a shame. He really thinks you're the one. But it would be more of a shame to have someone like you walk out of his life entirely.

He'll try to befriend you, and even if that part in his heart will never be filled, it's still better than losing you entirely.

You'll have a great time with him as a friend, but he'll flash a melancholy smile when you're not looking.

Heavy
Heavy will take the rejection rather well. He half expected this to happen really. After all, he's much too old for these silly games.

It was foolish to think that someone like you would ever think of him that way. What was he thinking?

He'll act normally around you, as if nothing ever happened.

Engineer
The sweet Texan is at a loss. He'll pop up at your doorstep, fix your car, turn up with some treats or even drive you around. But nothing he does ever seems to change your mind.

He'll throw himself at your disposal, and no matter how much you treat him like a doormat, he'll always comply; hoping that someday you'll change your mind.

Sniper
Oh.. Well.. That didn't work.

He didn't really know what to expect. But this newfound sorrow just hit him right into the feels zone.

Sniper will be ineffective in all kinds of situations, glumly plopping himself onto the bed, fantasizing of another world where you'd see him as his hero.

Medic
The German will bawl his eyes out over a tub of strawberry ice cream with his doves watching over him.

With a "schniff" and "schniffle" he'll eat his heart out over the loss of a love that never got to the light of day.

Medic will end up with a slight bulge around his waist.

Spy
He'll be somewhat thrilled, thinking of it as a game.

It wasn't his first time a woman who rejected him ended up in his arms, so why should you be any different?

Spy will be intrigued, taking your rejection as a challenge; a challenge he's sure that he can win.

CBS
Christian will also take it lightly the first few times, but in time he'll grow frustrated and furious. You're something he wants badly, and to be denyed takes a hard blow on him.

He'll grow violent and threatens any person who has a crush on you with their lives.

After a while when he cools down, he'll accept the fact that you're one tough woman, and he'll respect that. So in the end, just like Demoman, he'll be content on staying near you as a friend.

A brooding, horny friend.