9) He scares you

Hey, we're not all perfect! What happened between you and your man?

Scout
He likes to do all kinds of crazy tricks and record them on his go pro.

This doesn't always end well, and when you guys meet he always hides any scars or bruises he may have gotten but you end up finding out anyways, and you're terrified something might happen to your Bostonian.

Pyro
Sometimes when you fall asleep, you'd think that Pyro goes home or something. Nope, one time you woke up in the middle of the night catching him staring at you like lemon grab.

You have had a lonnnnng talk with him afterwards.

Soldier
The long line of police men or angry shopkeepers after him are growing in an alarming rate. You'll have to talk to him about vandalizing things and stealing roadway signs.

..Right after you guys get safely away.

Demoman
As much you love the Demoman, you can't help but be terrified of his creations. After all, he's always been going on about how his bombs could go off with just enough pressure.

Demoman knows this and can't help but sneak up on you and go "KABOOOOM!"
He's stopped after you started crying.

Heavy
His enormous sneezes scare the crap out of you. You can even hear them from a 3 story building from the top! (true story)

Whatever you're holding ends up in a broken mess after hurricane Misha.

Engineer
One of his sentries went off due to some malfunctioning, and Dell got some pretty serious bullet wounds.

He did manage to fix it, but you're more than worried that he'll hurt himself much more seriously one day;

Sniper
The bushman one offered to make you some chicken soup after he got a live one from a friend.

He cut the head off but if started flapping around and flew towards you, and since then you have forbidden Sniper from cooking with ingredients that weren't store bought.

The soup ended up being delicious though.

Medic
You're rather mortified after hearing a lot of Medic's adventures. Lucky for him, you'll still love him even if his past is rather.. morbid.

Spy
Spy is rather well known for his.. romantic past. Something he's been trying to hide ever since he's met you.

But sometimes his ex's find you and start threatening you. Usually you can scare them off but sometimes there's those really weird stalker people, and Spy is working hard to make sure they're out of your sight.

CBS
He once forgot about the rare breed of tarantulas he was smuggling, and left the cargo in his van without sealing the tops tightly.

Needless to say, some crazy shit happened when you got in the van one day; and the amount of scratches, bruises, and bitching you gave him whilst he tried to pry the tarantula off of you made sure he wouldn't smuggle the exotic wildlife anymore.