3) He takes you out

So your special man wants to take you somewhere. Let's see what they planned for you!

Scout
There's so many places Scout will want to take you to! Arcades, concerts or ballgames, he's got all sorts of adventures he'll want to go on with you.

Every date will have something going on, and you can bet that every moment spent with him will never be dull.

Pyro
Dates with Pyro will have places like abandoned factories or hello kitty cafés.

There is no inbetween.

Soldier
Soldier doesn't have a certain place in mind when it comes to dates. You'll both wander about and end up at someplace at random, and it won't matter one bit to Soldier; because when you're with him, there's no place he'd rather be.

Demoman
The Scottsman will be laid back when it comes to dates. A lot of your dates will consist of watching movies at his house while cuddling, Relaxing at parks or going out for some takeout.

But every now and then, Tavish will take his time and try to romance you by taking you out to the beach and setting off some fireworks just for you!

Heavy
Like Demoman, he's laid back as well. And even on dates he won't say much, but it's always a comfortable silence.

So a lot of your dates are made up with reading, quiet strolls or a sweet nap together!

Engineer
Dell will be extremely old school when it comes to dating. Movies, diners and cafés, you usually go on very predictable date courses. Or you both end up chilling at his workshop.

But he'll like to go on a little picnic with you every once in a while~ maybe even make something artistically together?

Sniper
Ever since the bushman asked you out, he knew just what he wanted to show you: Mother nature.

He's opened up all the rolls of maps, takes out the memos he's jotted down as he marks down the locations that remind him of you

Waterfalls catching sunlight in the woods, the mountains in the mornings, or a meadow with a starlit sky overhead; Sniper knows all the secret spots for the most beautiful views, and he wants to share them with you and only you!

Medic
You and Medic will often walking down downtown window shopping. Both of you love to see all kinds of interesting things on display, from deserts to glass ornaments dancing in the windows.

When something catches your eye, Medic will drag you in the shop and insists (and will) buy whatever you laid eyes on.

Except for cats.

Never cats.

Spy
Yep, you guessed it. All the fanciest things you can think of will be conbined into one big date for you and Spy.
Big fancy restaurants, coffee shops with elegant platters and moonlit walks are a must for the Frenchman.

Spy will also take you out for cultual activities. Such as museums, concerts, or exhibitions; just like how you met him.

CBS
"Dates" with the Aussie end up in a heated tangled mess. ;)

He'll usually take you to secluded places like dark alleys or cheap motel rooms, anywhere he can easily undress you will be fine with him.

But once you manage to grow emotionally closer to him, he'll take you to his favorite bar or you'll both go out for a drive together. He won't admit it, and he'll try not to show it but you're really starting to bring out his sentimental side.