23) You're jealous

Women are the very beings of jealousy! Let's say there's a certain she-dog that has been eyeing your man and flirts shamelessly before you. What then?

Scout
He doesn't get why you're suddenly sullen, but once he realizes why, he'll smile and offer to switch bars.

Pyro
He doesn't understand why you're angry at Ms. Chocolate chip cookie, but he'll muffle a question about how you're feeling. If you're still angry, he'll hand you a cup of strawberry milk (actually someone else's drink but who cares)

Soldier
He'll scowl and immediately start a lecture that he is yours and only yours and will drag you away from the site, more offended at the woman than you are.

Demoman
The Scottsman will give a good natured laugh, and will kiss you on the cheek.

He wants you to have a good time, and he'll try to lighten your mood with more jokes.

Heavy
Wait, there's a woman flirting with him? What's wrong with her? He looks like a potato!

Mikhail will be too surprised to do anything at the moment, and will be extremely confused at the current situation until you poke him out of his thoughts.

Engineer
He'll give a polite tip of his hard hat/cowboy hat and calmly explain that he already has a lovely girlfriend named (Y/n), and hopes the lady will have a pleasant evening without him.

Sniper
Gags into his drink. Like Heavy, he's surprised that he got the attention of another woman.

He'll sweat like crazy at her advances, and will have absolutely no idea what to do, and will look at you for help.

After you punch her lights out, he'll look at you like you just saved him from a near death experience.

Medic
He litterally has no idea that the woman is flirting.

"So I found zhese kidney- excuse me! I am talking to mein girlfruend right now!

Now, where was I?"

You can't help but laugh at Medic's oblivious ways, and watch the girl storm away, and Medic still doesn't know why you just laughed and kissed him.

Really now! He's just trying to tell a story!

Spy
He suddenly turns into some kind of James bond movie, and romances you 1000 times more than usual.

Sending you loving gazes and kissing you tenderly, he eyes the woman as he does so, smirking at her indignant expression.

CBS
At first he won't know what's gotten you all puffed up, but when he sees the woman flirting with him, he'll give you a naughty wink and will flirt back just to screw with you.

He'll chuckle and stop when he sees you close to tears and you threaten him to kick him in the balls.