25) He's jealous2

Your best friend Pierre, from France has come to see you.

He's a beautiful creature that never fails to make you smile and impress you, earning giggles and making you blush; much to your boyfriend's fury.

What? You don't have a friend named Pierre? Well now you do!

Scout
The first thing he'll do is start running to Spy. He'll do anything to get lessons from Spy again, and this time he's serious about it.

After a few days, he'll show up like a completely new person, holding out tabs and paying for arms.. Wait what?? SHIT not again!

He'll get things mixed up and will get flustered at your confused expressions.

Pyro
Well if that fancy pants thinks he can show off, Pyro can do double!

Your little disfunctional Pyromaniac will take advice from Mr. Balloonicorn and will whip up a trick that involves a giant fire ball- no, make it 10 giant fire balls!!

Soldier
He's never felt so vulnerable in his life. He knows nothing other than fighting, how is he going to dazzle you now??

He'll look around to find anything that could ever capture a woman's heart, whether it be a diamond necklace or a box of raccoons.

Demoman
Narrowing his eye at his new rival, Tavish will start gathering supplies for fireworks.

Oh but it isn't going to be those normal ones that he makes every now and then, oh no. He's going to make one that you can actually fly around to your whim! Time to whip out those books he stole from Merrasmus!!

Heavy
He did not just- Okay that's it, he's triggered Heavy, and he isn't going to back down.

Mikhail will disappear for a good two weeks, and when he shows up all tattered and broken, he'll hold up a bear rug he's made just for you.

Engineer
He'll scoff at first, but after seeing your expression, he'll get jealous, and will try to make up excuses for you not to meet your best friend.

Sniper
His nightmares have come to life, and he's afraid that this man will whisk you away.

He'll take you out on nature trips and recite animal facts more than usual, and purposely
take you on trips where you don't know what to do, so he'll have a chance to dazzle you.

Medic
The German will quietly sneak over and *ahem* give pierre a new face lift while he's sleeping.

The poor man will be mortified to see his new face so ugly and disfigured, but hey, what can you do when you've angered a German doctor?

Spy
There's actually a man that could out dazzle him? No, he won't stand for this.

He'll set up a romantic get away like a cliché romance setting, starting from candle lit dinners to extravagant kisses on top of the eiffel tower, where he'll set off fireworks in your name.

You'll practically be living in a romance novel by the time he's done with you.

CBS
Usually he'd cut pierre down, but Christian knows you'll chew him out. So he'll have to settle with second best: crippling him.

Christian will break all of your friends' limbs, and will act like he has no idea why Pierre ended up in the hospital.