26) You're on your period

YO MOTHER NATURE COME TO FUCK YOU UPPPPPPPPP SAY OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Scout
He's super bummed that you can't go on some adventure with him, but he'll silently suck up his complaints and cuddle with you.

Pyro
Doesn't know what's wrong with you, only able to understand you're in pain.

The first moment he sees you he'll panic and since he has no knowledge of the subject, he'll drag over Engineer and Medic in hopes that they'll be able to fix whatever is causing you pain; much to your embarrassment.

Soldier
At first, he'll panic. You're in pain?! Wait, you're bleeding?! MEDI-

Second, confusion. You teach him what's going on and why, but he doesn't really get it.

Third, acceptance. He still doesn't really get it but he'll listen to you and get you things you ask for.

Demoman
Oh that sucks! Scrumpy?
After getting punched by you, he'll tone down on his joking and will have you lie down in his lap, but not before making you soup and wrapped in a blanket.

Heavy
The Russian is mortified and will pick up a religion in hopes that you will not murder him like his sisters once did.

But to his surprise and joy, you don't try to wrench his limbs off of his body! He will do everything he can to make you comfortable because you don't try to kil- I mean, because he loves you♥

Engineer
He'll give a short exclamation, and will waste no time in having you change into your pajamas, getting your favorite foods, hot pack, blanket and painkillers. Dell will also be the kind of guy who already knows your favorite brand of maxipads, and will not be ashamed to buy them.

He's not going to let his princess feel any more pain than she has to, no sirree!

Sniper
He'll immediately start flushing. I mean, is it okay for girls to tell guys this? Not that he thinks it's gross, he just thinks it's like talking about panties or stuff (something private)

But he knows that you're in pain/discomfort so he'll go out of his way to make you feel better.

He's also picked up the fact that a woman's sense of smell heightens during her periods, so he'll be sure to take a shower and dispose of his jarates before meeting you.

Medic
He has a hard time showing sympathy because well, he's a doctor!

He's seen patients with hacked limbs, broken bones and guts spilling out of them, screaming all the while; so to him, your cramps aren't very significant.

But when he sees your tear filled eyes, he'll try not to complain or scoff, and will set you an IV of glucose. (It actually really rejuvenates you)

Spy
How dare this period make his (Y/n) uncomfortable?

He'll already have an extra set of clothes in case you spoil them, your favorite shows on with a cup of tea.

Spy won't leave your side, and will shower you with more kisses and cuddles because you deserve nothing less!

CBS
Hahayeahnoimmaleavecallmewhenyouredone

Christian isn't going one step near you until you're completely done. The last time he stayed with you during your mensturation, you got the living shit scared out of him and bit his arm. (and he still has a mark)

So no.
Don't call him till you're done.