This is going to be fun.

"Ready?" I say. Lucas smirks and gets into position. "Go!"

Lucas rushes forward and tries to punch my jaw. But he hestitates last minute and I manage to duck under him. I punch his gut and he reels back, groaning in pain. I kind of feel bad, but the twinge of guilt quickly gets pushed to the back of my mind.

I kick his side and almost falls over. I swear I thought my ankle broke. Kicking Lucas is like kicking a brick wall. Lucas recovers and pulls my arm forward, causing me to stumble. I try to catch my balance but he pushes me. I fall to the ground.

I land with a thump. Before I could get up, I feel a weight on top of me, pinning me down.

Lucas leans towards my ear and whispers in his husky voice, "Give up yet?"

I smirk and grab his arm, yanking and twisting it. Lucas yelps in pain and jerks his hand out of my grip. I stand up and dodge the punch he throws my way.

Adrenaline is rushing through me, filling every inch of me. I dodge and block, deciding to go defensive this time.

Lucas is getting tired. His attacks are clumsy and sweat drips from his body. I basically have his pattern memorized. Punch, dodge, punch, kick. Punch, dodge, punch, kick. Over and over.

I finally get tired and punch him on his chest. He collapses onto the ground and stays down. I smile triumphantly and went to fetch myself a bottle of water, thinking that I won.

I seemed to have forgotten that I was fighting Lucas Johnson.

Just as I turned back, a thump sounds behind me and a hand grabs my arm. It jerks me back and I fall to the floor.

An arm wraps around my waist and stops me from landing too hard. I look up into the smug eyes of Lucas.

Instead of hitting me though, Lucas's fingers brushes against my side, tickling me. A giggle escapes my lips as I swat his hand away.

Lucas grabs both of my wrists in one of his gigantic hands and holds it above my head before continuing his torture.

I laugh and laugh until my sides hurt. Lucas laughs with me too. His body is hovering above mine, supported only on his elbows.

I reach up and plant a small kiss on his cheek. That stops his tickle attacks. His eyes look stunned for a second before a goofy smile erupts on his lips.

I chuckle at his childish expression. I desperately want to touch him, but he has my hands trapped in his own.

"I guess I won, wild girl," Lucas says. I shrug carelessly.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," I say. He frowns at that before an idea slips into his head and his eyes light up again.

"I think you should be punished," he says. He sounds like he's talking to a naughty kid, which probably describes me perfectly.

"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do?" I taunt. That was a terrible idea.

He leans down for a punishing kiss, his lips crushing against mine. I gasp and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.

I touch my tongue to his and he groans. He kisses me deeper, if that was even possible. I smiled against his lips, my mind taking me back to the first time we met.

The dark night and the kisses on my neck. The smirk he left burning on my skin. The night when we let fate decide. And decide it did.

I pull away, breathless. But Lucas is far from done. He trails kisses along my jaw and cheek, down to my neck and tugging on my earlobe. Lucas is not making it any easier to breathe.

"L-Lucas, let me go," I stuttered, still dazed. He smirks against my neck and a feeling of dejavu rushes through me.

"I still can make you do anything I want," he reminds me. I groan, half because of having to do something for Lucas and half because he started kissing my shoulder.

"And what would you want your humble servant to do?" I said sarcastically. He looked up into my eyes, a mischievious streak in them.

"Hmm...," he hums, pulling down the sleeve of my shirt. I start to hyperventilate as he kisses the newly exposed skin.

"Yes?" I prodded. He starts to lick on the sweet spot on my neck and I bit my lip to hold down a moan.

"How about be mine forever?"

:

A/N
Hey guys!

I know it seems like a filler chapter, but I have things planned out. It helps build up their relationship and also demonstrates the... uh...

Okay yeah it was a filler chapter. But you guys got to see some more Jesse x Lucas action and I got to practice writing kissing scenes. It's a win win situation!

Okay, next chapter will be more serious. That's why this one is lighter, because things are gonna get dark real soon. So buckle up! It's a hell of a ride.

Stay awesome,

Angie

:

Word count: 1522