nightmares {peter parker}

Nightmares weren't as common with Peter as they were with you. Six out of seven nights a week you would be woken by what sounded like a bird screeching, or glowing green eyes. Peter would always brush off the dreams, constantly telling you that it was nothing.

You'd try to argue, but it always came with the same answer. "If I was in trouble, I'd tell you. I promise." or "Maybe you're going crazy, because I'm fine." Something told you to press on the subject, but you ignored the voice, and went back to sleep.

That night, it wasn't you getting the nightmare. Peter began tossing and turning in his bed, nearly knocking you off. "Peter." You groaned, trying to get comfortable again.

You could hear him faintly mumbling something in his sleep, something like, "Stay away," and "Leave her alone."

As you were trying to wake him up, he started to shout and cry. "Y/N! No!"

"Peter, I'm right here. Peter." You shook him, and he shot up, gasping for air. Panting, he looked around, seeing his room the way he left it when he fell asleep. He turned his neck, looking at you grasping his arm. "Babe, I-"

"What happened?" You muttered, already knowing the answer. He glanced at his hands, and sighed. "I saw glowing green eyes, and then I- I saw you. You were in a clock tower, and you fell. I tried to save you-but I couldn't, and when you were falling I heard this high pitched screech, like a bird's."

You noticed a tear dripping down his face. Moving from next to him, you straddled his lap, lifting his chin. "Hey, I'm still here, and I'm still alive. You're okay. I love you."

You offered a tight smile, which he returned. "I love you, too." He fell back onto his pillow, pulling you down, too. He quickly placed his lips on your's. "What did I do to deserve you?"

Smiling against his lips, you mumbled. "You face crime in the onesie everyday. The same onesie that makes your ass look amazing."

You began laughing, falling off his chest, laying beside him. He mimicked your laugh, and started to tickle you. "Peter s-stop that- t-tickles." You said between laughs. If only it could have stayed like that forever.

---------------

can we just talk about how the whole fandom hates me rn

Ha im just kidding

QOTD: whats your favorite imagine from me so far?