webs {peter parker}

Prompt: gif above^^
Word count: 599

You had been up all night helping Ned and Peter track down Vulture, but you all came up empty handed. So here you were, about to pass out due to lack of sleep in Geometry.

Peter, being the best friend he could be, tried to keep you awake since falling asleep in Mr. Stikes class could turn into a detention.

"Psst, Y/N."

You looked across your desk at Peter, who was calling out to you. "What, Parker?" You spat. You could be a little cranky when you were tired.

"Who has two thumbs, and swings around New York City, saving people with his webs? This guy." He smiled trying to make you laugh.

"More like who wears spandex and thinks his the coolest person ever, but he's not even an avenger. Oh, that's right, Peter." You grumbled, only Peter hearing you with his advanced hearing.

"I knew you were grumpy, but i didn't know you were a bitch, too." He sighed, and you nestled your head back into your arms, the teacher's voice making you drowsy.

You heard Peter laugh a little, but you ignored it, not realizing he had shot a web at the back of your chair. Suddenly, you fell to the ground in a loud crash, everyone moving their attention to you sprawled out on the floor. Peter on the other hand, was looking away, trying not to burst into a fit of laughter.

"Ow." You groaned, as the teacher looked at you. "Ms. Y/L/N, can you explain to me why you jumped out of your chair and fell to the floor?"

"Well, you see, I thought that your lesson on angle measurement and circle arcs was just so exciting, I just, you know, fell out of my seat." You explained, getting up off the floor, noticing the web connecting from your chair to- Peter.

"Yes, it's so very "exciting", Ms. Y/L/N. But try to stay in your seat next time." The teacher faked a smile, his eyes lingering on you before turning his attention back to the board.

"Peter Benjamin Parker, I'm this close to punching the living shit out of you." You muttered. "I might as well join Vulture's side."

He knew you were pissed, but you crossed the line there. He shot another web at you, but missed the chair, and it hit your leg. "Take it back." He growled.

"No."

"Y/N-"

"Mr. Parker, do you mind answering this equation, on the board?" Your teacher announced, causing everyone once again to look at the both of you.

"Um, yeah, sure." Peter blushed, embarrassed. There was one problem. The web was stuck to your leg and Peter's.

"Uh, Peter." You whispered looking down at the web. Peter looking down too, noticing the dilemma. "Um, Mr. Stikes, I can't really go up to the board, but I can answer the question from here." Peter mumbled.

"Penis Parker probably has a boner from his little girlfriend." Flash muttered, looking at you two. The class erupting with laughter.

"Uh, the answer is 1/6 of the circle's circumference." Peter said, earning a nod from the teacher.

"Never a disappointment, Parker, unlike Flash here." Mr. Stikes said, turning to the board, and beginning his lesson again.

"So, since you're so smart, how are we going to get unattached from this web, Parker?" You asked, Peter shrugging.

"Who said Spider-man couldn't go to high school?"

---------------

sorry i didn't post earlier. i got a call that my dog passed away today right before I could publish this. sorry guys