midnight thoughts {peter parker} prt. 2

391 words

It had been almost two weeks since you told Peter to leave. He hadn't come back either, and frankly that scared you. He was always one to come back.

It was a warm fall day, probably the nicest it had been in awhile. School had started back up a few days ago, and you rarely saw Peter there.

Right now, all you were doing was wandering around Central Park, where you and Peter would normally hangout after school. Something was off though, but you shook off the feeling and headed home. Then, you noticed that a man had been following you ever since you left the park.

You turned a corner trying to hide from him in an alley, but he cornered you. "What do you want?" You asked, holding out your hands in front of you,

"That Spider-man is very fond of you, you know that?" The man smiled wickedly, grabbing, what you assumed was a gun, from behind his jacket.

"Help!" You screeched, and as if on queue, Peter swung in and webbed the man to the alley wall.

"Come on." Peter said holding his hand out to you, which you took, and he pulled you close.

"Hold on." He said to you, and we were lifted up to the top of a building.

He gently put me down, and looked at you.

"What happened?" Peter asked, looking at you, and grabbing your arm.

"Nothing. I'm fine." You muttered, not pleased that you were stuck up here with Peter.

You jerked your arm from his grasp. "Can you get me down now?"

"Not until you hear me out." He sighed, looking around for cameras and people, before taking off his mask.

"Fine. I'm listening." You groaned.

"What I meant to say was that, I didn't want to be just your friend anymore. I really like you, Y/N. I really do, but I get it if you don't feel the same." He sighed looking down.

"Peter, I've wanted to hear those words from you for such a long time, I don't know what to say." You breathed out, looking at him.

Suddenly, Peter's lips were on yours. He had a hold of your waist, your hands automatically going to his hair. You rested your forehead against his, and smiled.

"I like you a lot too, Spider-boy."