fireworks {tom holland}

406 words

"Tom, c'mon we're gonna be late! Lets go!" You yelled running out of your parent's house. You and Tom went to your hometown and you wanted to go see the fireworks with him that they set off.

"Alright, alright, lets go." Tom smiled, lacing your fingers with his.

-

"Oh my god. Its like I never left." You gasped, looking over the top of a hill, revealing a large stage with tons of kids dancing around. People were littered all across the side of the hill with glowsticks. It was something straight out of a movie.

"This is awesome." Tom breathed, grabbing your hand.

You adjusted white flower crown, and took a seat with Tom.

"Love you." Tom smiled.

"I love you too." You said, pecking his soft lips, and resting your head on his shoulder.

"I could get used to this." Tom sighed, playing with your fingers as he held them.

"I didn't realize how much I'd miss this place." You watched the kids on the stage dance to "Footloose".

"Alright folks, we're going to start the fireworks, so please stay in your seats until they're finished." A man said into the microphone.

The first firework shot up into the air, a large boom following as everyone awed and clapped. It made you jump a little, but Tom gripped your sides, keeping you safe.

By the time the final came, you and Tom were both smiling and laughing at the pretty colors and the kids around the two of you.

Everyone clapped, including the both of you, and started to leave.

"That was probably the coolest thing ever, and I'm Spider-Man. We should watch fireworks here every year." Tom gushed.

"Whoa, whoa. Did you just volunteer to come visit my parents every year with me?" You asked, stunned by the sentence that had come from your boyfriend's mouth.

"Well, yeah. But we have to visit mine too." He chuckled.

"You really are too good to be true, you know that?" You laughed as Tom looked at you.

He pressed his lips to yours as you walked down the sidewalk with him to your parents house. You kissed him back automatically, your hands going to his hair. His hands lingered on your hips. For the first time all night, you really felt the fireworks.

edited