surprises {tom holland}

458 words

(Y/D/N- Your daughter's name)

"Daddy!" Your five year old daughter squealed as she ran toward your husband, Tom. You thought it would have been a cute surprise for him on set.

"Y/D/N!" He beamed, picking her up and hugging her. "What are you two doing here?"

"Mommy said she wanted to surprise you." Y/D/N giggled, her pigtails bouncing around as she nodded her head.

"Well, that's why I love Mommy." Tom grinned, as you walked over.

"What are my two favorite people up to?" You asked, as Tom put Y/D/N down.

"I was just telling Y/D/N why I love you." He smiled, but leaning down to give you a quick peck on the lips.

"Hm, why do you love me?" You asked, wrapping your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist before answering.

"Because you're full of surprises. You're beautiful. You're my whole world. You keep me grounded, and you're my light. You tell the truth about things, and you love me." He explained, kissing you once more, a little more passion in this one.

"I really do love you too. You saved me from my past. You helped me get over my fears, you taught me how to live life. And with you, I have a beautiful family that means everything to me." You smiled, resting your head on his shoulder.

"I'm so happy I have you." He hugged you tighter.

"You better watch hugging me, you may hurt it." You laugh at little, Tom pulling away looking at you confused.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot to tell you that I'm pregnant." You smiled, tears welling in your eyes.

"Wait- what the hell? When did this happen? Why didn't you tell me sooner? How far are you?" Tom exploded into questions, as he smiled from ear to ear.

"I'm three weeks along, and I just found out, like yesterday." You laughed, but then whispered. "Y/D/N doesn't know yet."

"We have to tell her, like, right now." He grinned, running over to her and picking her up.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" She laughed, as the two of them walked back over to you.

"Y/D/N, we're gonna have a new person in our house in a few months." Tom beamed, as he wiped away a stray tear.

"Like Harrison?" She asked, jumping up and down.

"No, no, no. Like a baby." He replied.

"I'm gonna have a baby brother or sister?" She asked, a smile stretched across her face, matching you and Tom's.

"Yes, you are going to have a little baby brother or sister." He said, looking up at me. "We're gonna be the greatest family around. I promise."