emergency {tom holland}

Word Count: 360

Studying while living with Tom Holland, is literally impossible. Every time you would try to go over your script for Spider-Man Homecoming, Tom would either pester you until you gave up or attempt to help.

Tonight, however, you were studying at a friend's house. It had been pretty quiet, which was odd, but you enjoyed it. Not that you didn't love Tom being Tom, but in order to get this part in the movie, you needed peace and quiet.

Around 30 minutes after you got to your friend's house, your phone buzzed. Tom.

"Hello?" You asked, a little annoyed.

"Look, I'm sorry for calling you, but you need to come home now. Please?" His voiced coated with fear.

"What's wrong? Dear God, I swear if our house is on fire, I'm going to jail for murder." You asked, squeezing the bridge of your nose.

"No, our house is not on fire, it is a little messy now," He mumbled. "but the point is that I need your help at home."

"Thomas Stanley Holland. I am trying to read over my script for your movie because I still have to audition. So I would appreciate at least that tonight, please?" You stressed over the phone, sighing a little.

"Yeah." He muttered. "But I'm not gonna be at home when you get back."

"You're seriously gonna leave me? Over that?" You asked, a little pissed off and shocked.

"No- no no no no. I'm just going over to Harrison's because.." Tom trailed off.

"What did you do?"

"There's kinda a spider in the house and I really don't wanna be there because i kinda lost it." You heard him gulp loudly.

"Fine, okay. Whatever. I'll be home in a few hours, and when I get home I'll kill it. Okay? Love you." You ran a hand though your hair, that you had let down from its ponytail.

"Okay, I'll see you back at home, Love you too, darling." He hung and finally you were in peace and quiet-

A loud cry came from the living room as your friend's baby daughter woke up from her nap.

"I give up."

------

someone dm me "i love tom holland"