roommates prt. 3 {peter parker}

Peter's pov

"You need to tell y/n the truth." Ned smiled as he walked through the halls with me.

"No, Ned. You know I can't tell her-"

"I meant about liking her, not that. But if you do want to tell her, I'm down." I ran a hand through my hair, watching Y/n walk through the halls, laughing and talking with Liz Allen. She was gorgeous, and her smile could light up the whole city

"Dude, no. I live with her and I can't talk to her, nevermind confront her about my feelings." I sighed, fidgeting with the lock on my locker before opening it.

"You're a loser." Michelle said, leaning against the locker next to mine. "But I can help a certain loser out today." Slightly rolling my eyes, I shut my locker, throwing my backpack over my shoulder.

"You wanna tell Y/N you like her? Then let me help." She smiled, hitting my shoulder gently. Taking a glance at Y/N down the hall, I nodded. "What do you have in mind?"

-

All I could think about was what Michelle had told me today. I was going to tell Y/N. I was actually going to do it.

"Y/N, you're really pretty, and I like you a lot. I know that these last few months have been pretty weird, but I just want to be honest with you-" I attempted to practice my speech but, was interrupted by the sound of an alarm.

I swung toward where the robbery was, finding a hooded figure in the alley. Dropping down, I held put an arm ready to fire a web. "Whoever you are, drop what you have turn yourself in to the authorities." I shouted, causing the hooded person to turn around slowly.

I quickly noticed the black sweatshirt with a bleach stain right below the collarbone. It was my sweatshirt. The person removed the hood, revealing their y/h/c hair. "Y/n?"

Y/N's jaw dropping slowly, as she pieced something together in her head. "Peter? This is the Stark internship?" My mind began to rush, everything beginning to feel like it was spinning.

"Uh, I don't know a Peter. Who's that?" I coughed, failing to fake her out. "Fine. What are you doing here? And robbing a jewelry store, really Y/N, really?"

"Actually, those are your perps right there, running out with huge bags of jewelry." She pointed toward two men dressed in all black.

"That makes sense." I hummed, swinging away after the men.

-

Y/N's Pov

"I can't believe you thought I'd rob a jewelry store." You laughed, chucking a piece of popcorn at Peter. He just shrugged, before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"I can't believe you're so cute." Peter laughed, but quickly covered his mouth, wishing he could take back his last statement.

"Peter, did you just call me cute?" You sat up from your bed, watching him fidget trying not to combust right then and there. He swiftly nodded, not daring to look at you.

"I really like you, Y/N. You're the most gorgeous girl I've ever met, and I wish I could kiss you sometimes, and I should really stop talking because you look horrified. Oh my god, what have I done? I'm so-"

Glancing at him, you took a deep breath. You can do this Y/N. You quickly placed your hands on his face, kissing his lips. It felt like you sat like that forever, your lips on Peter's, but him not kissing you back. Suddenly, his arms wrapped around your waist, his lips moving with your's.

"Hey kids, I'm home- what the fu-"

-
^^ my favorite scene in spiderman homecoming let's be honest here

either that one or the part where he was stuck underneath the rubble, but i dunno because during that part I couldn't watch it (let me explain; so you know when like you watch someone you love get tortured or hurt and you feel like you're gonna be sick, yeah well thats why.)

QOTD: What was your favorite scene in spiderman homecoming?