infinity war {peter parker}

¡SPOILER ALERT!
Prompt: My friend show me the leaked Infinity War trailer, and i needed to write about it because i'm still crying about it.
Summary: Y/N has telekinesis like the Scarlet Witch and is asked to help fight in the Infinity War along with her crime fighting partner and boyfriend, Spiderman. Peter becomes very hurt, and Y/N and Tony find him.

-

"Peter!" You screeched, running to him. He let out a shaky breath as he held onto the wound on his abdomen. Pulling off his mask softly, you held his head in your lap.

"Y/N, I'm sorry-"

"You're not dying on me. You're not giving up, Peter." You whimpered kissing his forehead. He slowly reached for your hand, pressing it to his cheek. "I love you."

"Tony, we need to get him out of here. We need to get him to a hospital." You shouted to Tony, who was staring at you with apologetic eyes, tears stinging his eyes as well as yours.

"Y/N-"

"Tony, we need to call someone-"

"Y/N, it's too late." He sighed grimly, looking towards Peter, who was barely holding his eyes open. You knew Tony was right, you just couldn't think about it. Peter's wound was fatal.

"Peter." You croaked, holding his as close as possible. "Please don't leave me."

"You were like a son to me, kid." Tony spoke to Peter, making a faint smile appear on his face.

"Thanks, Mr. Stark." He paused, drawing a breath. "Take care of Y/N for me." His dark eyes grew a shade darker, and his chest didn't rise again.

"Peter? Peter! No!" You screamed, tears running down your face. Tony pulled you into a hug, you sinking into his chest. "Shh. I'm here."

"He's- gone." You cried, every nerve in your body going numb.

------
well i think the whole fandom is going to personally attack me now so im gonna just go