spiderman {peter parker}

512 Words

"Hey Aunt May." You smiled when she opened the apartment door for you.

"Y/N, hi. What are you doing here?" She replied, a smile on her face as you walked into the small apartment.

"I was actually here to see Peter. He bailed on our date tonight." You sighed a little.

"Well, he should be in his room. Do you want anything to drink?" She asked kindly.

"I'll be okay." You sent a small smile her way, but then quickly made your way to Peter's room.

"Peter-" You stopped, noticing that he wasn't in there. "Fine, I'll just wait."

You sat on his bed, and waited. It was actually really cozy in his room.

Suddenly, something flew down from the ceiling. It was a mask, but not just any mask, it was Spider-man's mask. You looked up and saw that he was now shutting the door ever so slightly. Then, he turned around, revealing Peter.

You dropped your keys in pure shock.

"What was that?" Aunt May called out.

Peter whipped around. "Nothing! Nothing!"

"You're the Spider-man..? From Youtube?" You asked, not believing what you were seeing.

"No-no. I'm not." He stuttered, taking off his suit.

"You were on the ceiling..?" You said, coming off more as a question.

"Y/N, what are you doing in my room?" He freaked.

"Aunt May let me in! You blew me off on our date, and I wanted to know why!" You shouted quietly.

Realization flashing through Peter eyes, he sighed, but kept quiet.

"Does anyone else know?"

"Nobody knows. Well, I mean, Mr. Stark knows because he made my suit, but thats it." Peter said, throwing on a sweater.

"Wait- Tony Stark made your suit?" You asked in amazement. "Are you like, an Avenger?"

"Uh, yeah. Basically." He shrugged.

You sat back the bed. Everything was weighing down on you and you felt like you were going to faint.

"Y/N, you can't tell anyone. You need to keep this a secret." Peter said sitting next to you on his bed.

"So, Aunt May doesn't know?" You questioned.

"Of course she doesn't know. You know what she's like and if she finds out there are people out there trying to kill me every single night, she's not gonna let me do this anymore." Peter explained.

"Okay, okay. I'll keep it a secret." You sighed. "But-"

"I can't believe this is happening right now." Peter muttered running a hand through his hair. "And I am really sorry about our date. I totally spaced out and forgot-"

"We can reschedule.. Spider-boy." You smiled a little as he hugged you.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about," He paused, motioning toward himself, "this. I mean, you out of everyone should've been the first person I told."

"Peter, I would've been totally okay with you not telling me. I understand, you wanna keep me safe." You stated, grabbing his hand and lacing your fingers together. "I trust you."

"God, I love you so much." He smiled, placing a kiss on your lips.

"I love you too."