KITTY || knj+jhs

((I'm turning fics that I was starting to write into oneshots because I've lost inspiration for them, I'm moving kitten here so it's number #1 supporter, PlatinumJhope won't kill me for deleting it))

Hoseok didn't know how long he had been walking, all he knew that he was cold, tired, hungry and even a bit scared.

The rain was coming down at fast rates, a loud thunderclap causing him to jump, his already damp cheeks dampening more from his tears. He let himself run to the nearest doorstep, too afraid to think straight.

His tummy rumbled causing his already shaking body to shake more. He burrowed his face into his dirty knees, letting his tears continue to rush down his cheeks.

Boom

Another clap, a loud squeal came from Hoseok. His sobs got louder, not noticing the door opened and revealed a very stressed man with a baseball cap.

"Who the fuck?" The man asks, startling Hoseok again, causing him to flinch. The man's brows furrow, walking closer to the person with peach coloured hair.

"Woah, what are you?" He asked, squatting in front of the shivering boy. "A-A c-cat h-hybrid." Hoseok studdered, scooting back till his back hit against the second step. The man smirked, holding his hand out for Hoseok.

"Let's get you cleaned up, you're probably terrified out here." Hoseok looks at his hand, tilting his head, slowly placing his own cold hand into the warm one.

The man pulls Hoseok up, his tail hitting the other as he did so. "O-Oh no, I-I'm sorry." Hoseok bit the inside of his lip, not wanting to be punished. "Huh? You've done nothing wrong." The man chuckles, pulling Hoseok into his house.

Hoseok made little dirt puddles on the hardwood floor, but the tall male didn't seem to mind. He lead Hoseok up the steps into the bathroom, it had baby blue walls with mint green trim.

"Oh wow, it's beautiful." A chuckle comes from the man with the baseball cap. "Discard your clothes, I'll run you a bath." Hoseok's dirt and tear stained cheeks flush pink. His tummy filled with bubbles, he wanted to see Hoseok?

"Here, let me." The man sighs, pulling off the rain-soaked shirt, going to pull Hoseok pants down, causing him to flinch and move back. "Right, sorry, I'll let you take care of your bottoms." The man smiles, causing Hoseok to smile.

Hoseok slowly pulls off his pants and boxers, his legs shaking under him. Once he was fully undressed, he lets the other lift then set him in the tub.

Hoseok closes his eyes, feeling himself instantly heat up. Hoseok scrubs himself with the wash towel the still unknown man gave him. The unknown man soon takes a glass full of the water and dumps it on Hoseok's head, at first it was scary to Hoseok, but then he relaxed.

"What's your name? I should have asked earlier." The man asks, causing Hoseok to turn his head, getting some soap suds in his eye. "Hoseok..." Hoseok winces, placing a hand over his eye. "Shit, sorry." He tilts Hoseok's head back, running clean water into the cup, opening Hoseok's eye then flushing the soap out.

"W-What's your name?" Hoseok asks once he finishes rinsing the soap out of his eye. "Namjoon, Kim Namjoon." Hoseok nods, a small smile settling on his face, Namjoon, he liked it.

When Hoseok finally is all clean, he feels new and free, his skin was soft and he smelt like peaches. Namjoon pulls his robe off the hanger hanging on the door, wrapping it around Hoseok. "I'm going to blow dry your hair." Namjoon plugs in the hair dryer in, bringing it up so it's hovering over Hoseok's head.