BABIE || knj+jhs

♡♡♡

warning: hoseok is the youngest because idk

High school ranking:

Seokjin and Yoongi: Seniors

Namjoon: Junior

Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook: Sophomores

Hoseok: Freshman

Relationships:

Seokjin and Yoongi: dating

Taehyung: crushing on Jimin

Jungkook: likes Hoseok on the lowkey

Namjoon and Hoseok: new relationship

Yoongi and Jimin: Brothers

Seokjin, Namjoon, and Taehyung: Brothers

♡♡♡

Hoseok kept looking back behind him, the older boy still was staring at him, his already pink cheeks turning pinker. It didn't help that EVERYONE knew who the older man was, Kim Namjoon the younger of the brother of Kim Seokjin and the older brother of Kim Taehyung.

The three were very popular amongst both the boys and girls, why the middle child of the Kim's had his eyes locked on him was mind boggling, in Hoseok's opinion he was far from attractive even if his two best friends, Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin told him otherwise.

"Jiminie he's looking in our direction, I know he's not looking at me, did your brother happen to get in a fight with Seokjin-Hyung?" Jimin shakes his head. "No, from what Yoongi tells me they are doing really well together." Jimin shrugs while taking a bite of his lunch.

"And I believe he is looking at you, both Jungkook and I agree that you're beautiful." Hoseok raises an eyebrow while his cheeks heated up even more. "Y-Yah! Would you stop?" Hoseok whined while Jungkook pulled Hoseok into his arms. "Cute cute.~" He sang as Hoseok gave up with a pout.

"You guys are the worst." His shoulders slumped while resting his head on Jungkook's chest. "Oh boy, Jungkook, Namjoon is coming over." Jungkook raises an eyebrow while diverting his attention to the tall lad walking toward them.

When Namjoon stops behind the two youngers he gives a small cough, causing Hoseok to look up, a small gasp escaping his lips.

"Hello, Hoseok-ah, please come with me." Namjoon steps aside, making room for Hoseok to walk next to him. Jungkook gives Hoseok a wink before releasing the hug. Hoseok nodded, looking down as he walked next to Namjoon.

"How are you today?" Namjoon asks while shoving his hands into his pants pockets. "Oh, I am v-very well, thank you." Hoseok shyly answers while looking up at Namjoon, before opening his mouth to speak again. "Yourself?" He manages to ask without stuttering.

"Pretty good, thanks. I have to say, I did enjoy the view I got in the cafeteria." Hoseok tilts his head, causing Namjoon to chuckle. "View?" Hoseok asks while crossing his arms, still confused.

"Yeah, you are truly the best thing to stare at." Hoseok blushes while shaking his head and looking down. "I-I uh, thank you?" Hoseok stutters while hiding his face behind his bangs.

Namjoon smiles while looking down at Hoseok, slightly shaking his head he continues to lead Hoseok down the school hallway.

"Um, excuse me, but uh where are we going?" Hoseok asks while looking over to Namjoon. "We are going outside, to the field." Namjoon smiles, holding out his hand, causing Hoseok to tilt his head again.