FOREVER URS! || jjk+jhs

CHOGICRINGE ; Remember that short Army video where Hoseok acts like the mother and jungkook as the father. I'll like one of those😆

- I hope I can do well! Hoseok will be referred to "wife" but he'll still have male pronouns, and will still be male.

~

Jungkook rubbed Hoseok's back as they rested on the sets sofa, it had been a few hours after filming the third muster skit and they still hadn't changed.

The only ones now changed were Namjoon and Seokjin- Namjoon had been complaining the whole time about his wig, and Seokjin really didn't want to run around in that black body suit anymore.

"You guys still haven't changed?" Namjoon asks as he comes back from the bathroom, sitting on the floor in front of the three that occupied it, Yoongi curled up in a ball sleeping on the last cushion. 

"I took the wig off," Hoseok shrugs at Namjoon's question, tucking his head under Jungkook's chin. "Besides, I think I look very cute in a skirt." He closes his eyes, leaning into Jungkook's touch.

"Okay, well our van is here, it's time to go." Namjoon informs the two while Taehyung comes over to collect the sleeping Yoongi. 

"I don't wanna move," Hoseok sighs against Jungkook's neck as he curls closer to his 'husband', whining softly when Jungkook shifts to sit up. "You have to, love, or else we can't get back to the dorms." 

"Fine, fine." He frowns, getting up and pulling on the flats, with Jungkook who had followed behind and held his hand. "You're cute when you don't get your way," He laughs, kissing the top of Hoseok's head. 

"You're cute when you have your coconut headass, but papi when your eyebrows are showing," Hoseok says with a shrug, letting Jungkook lead him to the van. 

Of course, the two had squished together, with Hoseok practically on Jungkook's lap as he let the younger of the two play with his skirt. 

"I can't believe you're still in that dog suit Jimin, I thought furries weren't allowed in vans." Taehyung laughs as Namjoon had both earphones in, leaning against the window with his eyes closed, and Yoongi squished between Taehyung and Seokjin. 

Jungkook hummed softly as he thought almost the whole way back to the dorms, thinking about how nice it'd be to have an actual future with Hoseok, for him to actually be his "wife". 

He could see the two sneaking off in the near future, to one of those walk-in-weddings at night, like in drunk Vegas movies, telling Hoseok how much he loved him and how happy he was to finally be his husband- the one who would love and care for the older forever.

With years later, after they disband, he could see the two settling down in a cozy home with a few rooms- all painted lovely shades of a variety of colours, with toys packed in along with bunk beds and books with a rocking chair.

The two of them staying in the entertainment industry, with Hoseok helping trainees with dancing and Jungkook working on solo music, Hoseok leaving work before him to take care of their kids after they got out of school. 

Then being welcomed by his wife and kids with them smiling at him, the kids telling him about their day at school, and Hoseok showing him dance moves after dinner.

Or about how they'd renew their vows after the kids got old enough to witness, for them to be there. 

"Jungkook? Honey?" Hoseok shook the spaced out boy, smiling at him when he finally looked over at him. "Sorry- sorry, I spaced out there, let's go in, yeah?" He smiles at Hoseok before unbuckling his seatbelt with Hoseok following. 

"Idiot," He says, though, no venom was laced in his words, but instead, it was affection. 

"What? Not me," Jungkook laughs, pulling Hoseok up into their- Hoseok's, Jimin's and Taehyung's room.- Flopping onto the bed and pulling Hoseok to cuddle. 

"What were you thinking about, earlier?" He asks once he was comfortably positioned at Jungkook's side and resting his head on Jungkook's chest.

"As cheesy as it is, us, and our future," He says before looking down at Hoseok and smiling, knowing that this is exactly who he'd wanna see when he looked down at his chest everyday. 

"About how I really want to be husband and wife, to be the one who loves and protects you till the day I die." He says, watching Hoseok's cheeks tint pink as he smiles at Jungkook, a large grin stretching on his face.

"I'd love that, but, you're not going to convince me into a skimpy wedding dress." He teases, leaning up and kissing Jungkook.

"We'll see about that."