AM I ENOUGH? || knj+jhs

tw: sad hoseok, crying, namjoon still loves hoseok more than anything, lowercase on purpose

hoseok hated it, god, he fucking hated it. he hated the fact that he had to act like the namjin fanservice happened so much, he hated that jungkook would toss him knowingly glances.

he hated that group photos of them would always have namjin touching, that their twitter comments always filled with teenage girls screeching about namjin, and that namjoon was their dad and seokjin was their mom.

hoseok really really tried his best to ignore it, but how could he when that's what blew up his phone? hoseok sighed, shifting in his and namjoon's bed, letting out a sigh.

lazily reaching out for his phone, he read thru the comments, some of them pointing out how hoseok hadn't looked happy in the picture or that namjoon looked uncomfortable with seokjin clinging to his arms. but most of the comments were the overly annoying-heart-breaking comment about namjin.

hoseok wanted to reply with a rant, a rant about how namjin or yoonseok weren't real, that namjoon really did love him, or at least he thinks he does.

he doesn't know when he starts to lose his confidence, or when he loses that glimmer of hope in his eyes. the happy laughter from hoseok dies out once the cameras are gone, break days used to be hoseok treating the group out, but now he chose to lay in bed while cuddling with namjoon.

namjoon's quiet, reading a book with hoseok laying between his legs and his head resting on his chest.

"nammie?" he quietly asks, earning a hum in response, with hoseok closing his eyes tightly and sighing. "you― you still love me, right?" he asks just above a whisper, his words coming off mumbled from namjoon's chest.

namjoon's immediately closing his book and looking down at hoseok. "of course i do," he softly says, pulling hoseok to sit up. he looks so worn out, fragile even.

"what makes you ask such a ridiculous question, baby?" he's slowly cupping his cheeks pulling him into a peck.

"it's stupid," he mumbles, looking down at his lap. "obviously it's not, if you're hurting, if something is bothering i want to help you,"

"okay," he reluctantly says, "sometimes the namjin shippers ―" namjoon's shaking his head. "don't let them doubt my love for you, angel, i adore you," he whispers. "and ― i want to be the one who grows old with you."