MR.DIRECTOR || knj+jhs

"Hoseok!" A loud voice shouts for the boy in large circle-rimmed glasses, causing him to freeze momentarily. "Y-Yes, director Kim?" He shyly asks after running to the seat with the name NAMJOON in bold white letters.

"Here's some money, get us lunch from subway?" Hoseok nods, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. Flipping over the paper that held the names of the actors and actresses on set to a lined piece of notebook paper.

"W-What would you l-like, director?" He asks, taking his pen from his pocket protector from his back pocket, going to scribble down Namjoon's order between the blue lines. "Mm, cut!" Namjoon calls so he could conversate with Hoseok easier.

"Hand them over? I'll put down the orders for us," Namjoon gives the shy boy a smile, who shakily hands over the clipboard and pen. Namjoon's fingers brushes over Hoseok's dainty fingers while retrieving the board.

Namjoon looks over at Hoseok who was looking at the set and smiles, writing his order onto the paper, sneaking glances to the intrigued boy before scribbling down a little surprise at the end of his order.

'You may be too shy to talk in person, why don't we get to know each other over texting? Text me at (xxx) xxx - xxxx ❤, "Director Kim" Namjoon.'

"Hoseok," Namjoon shifts in his seat to tap him on the shoulder, the boy flinches and turns to face Namjoon. "O-Oh you're finished! I'll g-go now!" He quickly takes off with the clipboard, running out of the room, almost tripping over himself.

Blushing once he's slowed down, noticing the number.

A vibration soon came from Namjoon's coat pocket, pulling out his phone to see a message from the number he assumed was Hoseok's, god, even his phone number was cute- Namjoon was so fucking whipped for the boy.

(xxx) xxx - xxxx

i'd love to take you up on that offer, Director Kim

Director Kim

Glad to hear that

cutie pie

😊

Fuck, did he mention that he was totally whipped?