TWENTYFIRST HALLOWEEN || knj+jhs

THIS IS FROM AFTER THEY POSTED 21st CENTURY GIRL HALLOWEEN DANCE PRACTICE HOLY SHIT

Hoseok looked at his Halloween costume with a smile, he soon pulled on the Skeleton body suit.

"Namjoon, am I creepy yet?" Hoseok looked over at me with his arms wrapped around the skull teddy bear, his orange hair sticking up.

"Nah, you're still cute as ever Baby." He continues to smile while ruffling his hair more.
"Nam- please tell me you're kidding with that costume?" Jimin looked at him while laughing almost the point of pissing himself.

"Says the one dressing up as Kimchi Cabbage." He snorts but waves his hands in defense.
"Kimchi is amazing!" Yoongi looked over at them, his left eyebrow raising.
"Jimin-ah, you're stupid." He sighs dramatically before smiling. Jungkook soon hops out with his oversized bunny costume.

"Jesus Christ, Jungkook are you going to eat Jimin or something?"
"Jungkook, I swear on all the carrots if you eat Jimin." Yoongi jumped up before clinging onto Jimin, all of us stare as he places kisses to Jimin's hat.

"Hyunggg, not hereeee." Jimin whined, with a blush settling on his face. Yoongi shrugged before letting go of Jimin.
"10 minutes till recording." Hoseok mumbles before doing his stretches.
"I guess we should all warm up." The maknae line joins Hoseok as Namjoon joins the oldest two members.

His eyes keep glancing at Hoseok, his smile is so gorgeous, the way his hair falls perfectly. Just god damn how could one person hold so much beauty?

"Namjoon-ah, you're drooling." Yoongi points to his chin, his hand sweeping his bottom lip, a small snarl comes from him.

"Shut up Yoongi-hyung."